[Apple TV2] XBMC boots into Weather when I start it up
I remember clicking some setting way back in Frodo saying I want it to start Weather first; however, it was a month or two ago, and now I don't want to do that any longer. I remember it's in some setting, but I can't seem to find it.

Most of the time it takes awhile for Weather Underground to even fill in the data, so I'm looking at this ugly screen with no data until it gets around to filling it in ... and besides I really don't want to look at the weather when I go into xbmc... btw, is the Yahoo weather add-on better?

I'm using Confluence for a skin because I'm still setting things up with Gotham...

Another thing; if you use a different skin, what's the easiest way to change back to Confluence? It seems like it's not that easy...

Thanks.
well, it was pretty dumb easy, but for some reason I couldn't see the forest through the trees. It's in the skins. There's a setting called Set Up Window, and you can select what you want to boot into. Duh. I can't tell you how annoying it was.

But I'm not using anything but the default skin. Somehow I thought it would be somewhere else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV2] XBMC boots into Weather when I start it up0