• 30(current)
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )
Did you download the menu.xml?
I believe so, can't get the sidebar open in movies and shows.

Changing menu.xml back fixes the sidebar, but choosing gallery still stays on list view (Using new viewGallery.xml)
I do not understand the problem. I will push full Glass, with new textures.
Color White mod is WIP. So do not ask me questions about suggestions. but tell me where there are problems.
I count on you to give me back problems all over the skin. You are now my official beta tester lolWink
(2014-08-05, 23:47)Reynald Wrote: I do not understand the problem. I will push full Glass, with new textures.
Color White mod is WIP. So do not ask me questions about suggestions. but tell me where there are problems.
I count on you to give me back problems all over the skin. You are now my official beta tester lolWink

Lol. Sure thing.

I believe you call it the Options menu. With the new menu.xml, that Option menu doesn't open. Changed it back to the original menu.xml. Fixed the Options menu.
Using the new viewgallery.xml, view does not change. I can switch to any other view, but choosing Gallery goes back to List view
There are some things broken (you used new refocus?) 1.4.0?
(2014-08-05, 23:54)Reynald Wrote: There are some things broken (you used new refocus?) 1.4.0?

Yup, on the latest. I think i found the problem. The XML on your dropbox had 500 blank lines in the beginning, deleted the blank lines fixed it.

But the "enable Info" option doesn't work (can't disable).

I controlled files and there are no worries. strange. I pushed on Github, if you can try this new update and give me your feedback. thank you very much

Edit : I would like to know (curiosity of course) what color mode and opacity you use?
Alright. downloaded Git version, options working perfectly. Like the Gradient for option 2. Still testing white, but it's looking good

*Bug? Part of the Home stats menu's text is black, which is hard to see with dark strip. Maybe use a opaque white gradient? Weather text also black on homescreen.
It is very complicated to make white mod. I had not expected this result with the coding of the other colors. I could do (redo all) for best operation (create textures files for themes) but I do not have the courage to take everything and recoded by creating a standard for colors. too much work. and it suits me well. I do not change color every day!
I understand. I remember BigNoid having to take a lot of time for a white version of Nox.

I will most likely stick with the regular color myself

*Posted fork on Github. Do you like the poster size?

Yes I like it, but I'll have to change the way in which the Discart appears (can be from the top)
(2014-08-06, 02:23)Reynald Wrote: Image

Yes I like it, but I'll have to change the way in which the Discart appears (can be from the top)

Completely forgot about disc-art (don't use it myself). I guess its more of a personal thing
No I love Wink

I like the idea of ​​working with others. Thank you for your help!

What you think about if I remove the option Info 1 (with thumbnails)? it does not seem important to me. but kept the info option 2 with the resolution and codec information. !
(2014-08-06, 02:43)Reynald Wrote: No I love Wink

I like the idea of ​​working with others. Thank you for your help!

What you think about if I remove the option Info 1 (with thumbnails)? it does not seem important to me. but kept the info option 2 with the resolution and codec information. !

1st picture looks good.

For the 2nd, Maybe remove the Logo in the middle and replace it with the discart, or landscape
ok good idea Smile thx (fix tomorow , it s hour togo in the bed now Wink
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )7