• 37(current)
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )
Hi Reynald,

I keep jumping back and forth between this skin and other refocus based mods. I really want to like this, but I think it's the menu navigation and settings structure that keeps me from settling on your skin. There are a LOT of options in the skin setting menu, and it's not intuitive as to how each option works - some need to be enabled for others to work, and some don't seem to work at all (ie. opacity options). Have you given any thought into trying to reorganize the menu to make it more user friendly?

I commend you on working in an English based online community when it's not your first language (you do quite well, I might add), and if you'd like a bit of support and sanity checking on your text based menus please let me know - I'd be happy to help.

Also, would it be possible to give menu entries in the horizontal menu a bit more space? Even standard entries don't quite fit and have to scroll (ie. Favorites).

Thanks again for your hard work.
(2014-08-18, 01:41)deletedpenguin Wrote: Hi Reynald,

I keep jumping back and forth between this skin and other refocus based mods. I really want to like this, but I think it's the menu navigation and settings structure that keeps me from settling on your skin. There are a LOT of options in the skin setting menu, and it's not intuitive as to how each option works - some need to be enabled for others to work, and some don't seem to work at all (ie. opacity options). Have you given any thought into trying to reorganize the menu to make it more user friendly?

I commend you on working in an English based online community when it's not your first language (you do quite well, I might add), and if you'd like a bit of support and sanity checking on your text based menus please let me know - I'd be happy to help.

Also, would it be possible to give menu entries in the horizontal menu a bit more space? Even standard entries don't quite fit and have to scroll (ie. Favorites).

Thanks again for your hard work.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm doing everything I can and this for around four months. The coding is new to me!
Have you downloaded the new update? I have much worked for improved options.
For the opacity system, I think I'll delete it and review all.

(2014-08-18, 01:41)deletedpenguin Wrote: and if you'd like a bit of support and sanity checking on your text based menus please let me know - I'd be happy to help.

oh yes I'd be happy to help! with pleasure! thx

Quote: but I think it's the menu navigation and settings structure that keeps me from settling on your skin. There are a LOT of options in the skin setting menu, and it's not intuitive as to how each option works - some need to be enabled for others to work, and some don't seem to work at all
I hope you do not speak the new menu option views? Because I would be disappointed in me, and all the work done for days! Sad
(2014-08-18, 01:41)deletedpenguin Wrote: Also, would it be possible to give menu entries in the horizontal menu a bit more space? Even standard entries don't quite fit and have to scroll (ie. Favorites).

I can think to change, but every language is different. And the ability to rename entered in menu are available. what space given for each word? with a taile and number different letters? Jeoren has also defined a standard size. I can zoom in, but I do not do a lot, if it distorts the design of what I like to have! I hope you understand!

for me it s ok :

I reworked opacities, I will push an update soon! I hope this will satisfy
(2014-08-14, 14:01)Reynald Wrote: I can create an alternative version for Player. I note in my list of things to do Smile
Can you show me where is the logo in big Refocus, I installed the skin but I do not see what you asked!
Edit : Ok I saw what you want.! I'll see what I can do

Thank you for adding the alternative poster option in the settings. It looks very nice. Big Grin
(2014-08-18, 17:11)Steve.c Wrote:
(2014-08-14, 14:01)Reynald Wrote: I can create an alternative version for Player. I note in my list of things to do Smile
Can you show me where is the logo in big Refocus, I installed the skin but I do not see what you asked!
Edit : Ok I saw what you want.! I'll see what I can do

Thank you for adding the alternative poster option in the settings. It looks very nice. Big Grin

Cool
Update : https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.refocus.glass

Fix a lot of bugs, and more to come. Creating new menu opacitée!
(2014-08-15, 17:25)Reynald Wrote: You mean "widget" with recent movies added playlist?

If that is what it is still available!
Also be aware that the new system menu and Widget (thx Jeroen) can integrate your own playlists

Great that's exactly what I was searching ! ^^
Thank you !

By the way, could you tell me how to enable background fanart in my movie library views ?
I only have a single colored background withtout any image ... (maybe did I misconfigure something ?)
Where may I find it in the settings ?
(As mentionned by another member, skin configuration section is quite hard to read/understand all that's available)
Thank you very much for your nice words.
Have you downloaded the new update? I simplified as much as possible Background menu! I can still make it simpler but I would not be satisfied. it is very complicated for me to do things, also I'm doing everything I can!
I think the "Enable Global Fanart background" option is visible enough?
Great !! I'll update my skin as possible.
Once the update will be applied, I'll try to check that option.
(I think I checked it earlier but that didn't show my fanarts in background, but I'll test it again with this new update before saying a word)
Add new Color ( Thx BryanBrazil )

Deleting the color White, far too complicated to give a pretty rendering. I put too much color everywhere. When I started the mod, I had not thought about it and now it's hard to go back. These are rookie mistakes!

This new color is very beautiful, thank you to BraynBrazil of his work!
Update !

The new update looks nice. The simplified opacity menu works well too. Takes a little getting used to (more so because I was used to using the old way).

One minor niggle though. In 'Slide' view you've added the total episode and unwatched count at the bottom, but they look as if they're too far too the right, and not in line with the other text.I think another issue may be that it seems to repeat the information too much. For example, under the 'Season #' it already displays an unwatched episode count, which is then repeated underneath the plot.

This is a bug, duplicate of another view. sorry, it will be fixed soon. thank you
Here's a new view called "ART", I was inspired by the skin FUSE, which I find amazing!
So all the credit for this goes to the creator / designer FUSE. thank you

• 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )7