• 38(current)
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )
New View ( Wall & Fanart ) + fix some bugs

https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.refocus.glass

Hi,

Splendid ! Good work.

Nico
Nice!

Are we able to change the background for custom menu items with the new version?
(2014-08-23, 12:09)zebulon Wrote: Hi,

Splendid ! Good work.

Nico

Thx you very much Smile Smile

Quote:Nice!

Are we able to change the background for custom menu items with the new version?

Thank you for your nice words. I always do the best I can. There are often changes because I learn at the same time and therefore I evolve. I try to gradually change for come until REFOCUS ART !
About personalized menu Background, I tried (and it was almost over) when jeoren has created the new menu system with SkinShortcut. Now with this can not succeed. I looked in AEON NOX, but it is still too complicated for me. If someone want would help me a little, i would be pleased to receive his help! thank you
Tongue 
sorry but i can`t find the Wall & Fanart , where is it?? Huh
In view Wall ! ( Wall / Wall Full / Wall & Fanart ) Wink
I'm sorry, I have the latest update, and I do not see the wall view. I'm sure idiot but can not find.

Sorry for my bad English.
Delete your folder 'skin.refocus.glass-master "in addons (xbml folder) then emptied the Packages folder (still in xbmc folder) then to reboot xbmc (confluence), downloaded from Github Refocus Glass and installed XBMC, function; install a zip!
I'm sorry, but is still missing. nevermind only happens to me, I'll wait for another update.
thank you for your attention and your fantastic job with this skin, my favorite.
Idem for me.
No Wall view from Github.
I have verified, downloaded version of update now, and it has this view inside I think problem come from you!
I can do anything for you sorry!

https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.r...onWall.xml
Error in logs:

21:24:18 T:2388 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: viewIconWallPortrait-ContainerCommons
I apologize, I could not reproduce this bug. I have did some modification, can you tell me if it works now?
I just found a huge mistake on my part, sorry, I'll correct and it should work after !! excuse me for this!
- Deletion of skin
- Delete usedata directory
- reinstall by git clone refocus glass.

Same problem.

Ah okokok. Thanks
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD stopped] reFOCUS Glass 1.4.0 ( Gotham 13.x )7