Movie Collection background art
Nox 4.0 (on frodo)

Is there a setting somewhere that lets me set the background artwork in a movie collection so that when I am pointed to (focused on) the back-folder icon that I can see artwork for that movie collection instead of the defaul nox background?

Or, alternatively, is there a way to have the system default to the first movie in the set instead of landing on the back-folder background?
i think this might be what you are looking for - Movie Set Automator but I am using Gotham and Nox 4.1.9 - not sure how it will work on frodo

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

this is my set up using the dark knight trilogy as an example

(2014-04-25, 20:44)toineb Wrote: i think this might be what you are looking for - Movie Set Automator but I am using Gotham and Nox 4.1.9 - not sure how it will work on frodo

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

this is my set up using the dark knight trilogy as an example

Thank you. It's gorgeous, and I might make the move to v13 (after I start testing it on side PC). I keep hearing how they have dramatically improved Sets management in it.

One thing I noticed in your 3rd picture is the lack of a back-folder icon. Please oh please tell me this is another improvement in gotham - that you don't have to click the parent icon to go back to the library? I hate hate HATE when I hit escape by accident in a collection and have it drop me to the start menu instead of just going back to the library. If I could get rid of that in Frodo, I'd be all set, since the first movie would provide the nice background and I wouldn't have the ugly back-folder icon at all.
@tjoe re the parent folder, been a while since I have used frodo but I am sure as in gotham you can turn it off

With it is turned on in appearance - files lists

you get

and with it turned off, you get as per my previous pic
toineb - That's it!!!
Oh, wait...
Graphically it is exactly what I want.
But, how do I go back to the library from inside the set?
If your using a keyboard, just press delete - the one on the same line as the numbers and not the one above the arrow keys. On my remote, I have an arrow button which does the same thing
How did you add the fanart to the box set background? (4th picture)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Oh! Backspace.
Got it.
THANKS!!
@ Shadow the fanart in the 4th picture is just the fanart for batman begins the first movie in the set - I didn't have to do anything to get it to show, it already does that (sorry I think I am misunderstanding your question)

@tjoe, glad I could help
Ahh damn, I ment the 2nd image.
Logo's Made So Far:
Hello Shadow

If we start we a set that doesn't have the fanart it will be easier to show you

Press C and click on manage then choose art

click on add art

and then create a new art subsection called extrafanart1

click on extrafanart1 and browse to the fanart you want to use

once selected it will look like this

This tempts me even more to try Gotham Smile
lol, I just like the way it now looks, been using xbmc for a long time, it and warlion's skin just gets better and better and better.

With the above, you have to find the right pictures to use, as some work better than others due to the 3d movie set case and the picture only being 2d - if you look at the folds/bends on the case the picture is not quite right but I don't mind that at all

Please excuse quality, I just did this to show how it looks, it is a little laggy but that is because of the recording software - it is a lot smoother usually
Cool, thanks toineb!
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Collection background art0