Movie Collection background art
Thank you for checking. Found it. Don't understand why a search didn't find the lines? Scoured it manually and there it was. My bad.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-04-26, 00:49)toineb Wrote: Hello Shadow

If we start we a set that doesn't have the fanart it will be easier to show you

Press C and click on manage then choose art

click on add art

and then create a new art subsection called extrafanart1

click on extrafanart1 and browse to the fanart you want to use

once selected it will look like this

Hi toineb.

Is there a way to automate this process so that it will fill in all the different art fields using the 1st image available by default?
Poster, Fanart, Clearlogo, Banner, Extrafanart1, Clearart, etc. are already inside each folder along with title.
Although the artwork is present, I have to manually assign them. With many movie sets this is a bit tedious.
I thought 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' made this simple but if it is supposed to, it isn't for me.
Perhaps I haven't done something correctly if it indeed does automate this process for others?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-05-31, 17:42)brazen1 Wrote:

click on add art

Hi toineb.

Is there a way to automate this process so that it will fill in all the different art fields using the 1st image available by default?
Poster, Fanart, Clearlogo, Banner, Extrafanart1, Clearart, etc. are already inside each folder along with title.
Although the artwork is present, I have to manually assign them. With many movie sets this is a bit tedious.
I thought 'Movie Set Artwork Automator' made this simple but if it is supposed to, it isn't for me.
Perhaps I haven't done something correctly if it indeed does automate this process for others?

Hello

I don't know hardly anything about coding and the very little that I do understand is just from playing around with it and experimentation.. So in complete honesty, I have no idea how this could be done.

You could ask the creator of the movieset artwork automator, if he would be willing to add this as an option

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2014-05-31, 18:18)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 17:42)brazen1 Wrote:

click on add art

Hi toineb.

Hello

I don't know hardly anything about coding and the very little that I do understand is just from playing around with it and experimentation.. So in complete honesty, I have no idea how this could be done.

You could ask the creator of the movieset artwork automator, if he would be willing to add this as an option

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

I created a modded version of the script to automatically add extrafanart1, however I have it set to default to the "fanart.jpg" in your set directory. You can change the file name to look for in the settings menu
script.moviesetart.frodo.0.2.2-Extrafanart1.Mod
isamu.dragon

Thank you for the mod. I have installed it.
I am clearly doing something wrong? Hoping someone can help me.
Artwork is not added unless I do it manually. I assume this add-on is supposed to automate?

I do not have special folders for sets. I simply have XBMC 'Group movies in sets' selected and it does group them.
So now I want to add artwork for those sets and I'm using this add-on. I config Movie Set Artwork Automator. For example: Fanart is set to default fanart.jpg. Common parent folder selected/forced update. I launch it and it asks do I want to update. Yes. After running it returns with found artwork, made updates. I go to a 'Movie Set'. Manage/choose art/ and the only thing added is the poster. I have the option to select fanart for example, which is empty. Browse/item folder/ and there are 3 fanart.jpg's. I manually select one of them, and now I have fanart. Wasn't this add-on supposed to do that for me? The same holds true for all the other artwork which is also available and name configured proper in the add-on. Banner, extrafanart, clearart, clearlogo they are all blank unless I manually select them and add them myself. I changed extrafanart default fanart.jpg to fanart1.jpg just like it is in my local art and nothing happens. I'm sure it works perfect for you and everyone else. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

(2014-06-02, 18:06)brazen1 Wrote: isamu.dragon

Thank you for the mod. I have installed it.
I am clearly doing something wrong? Hoping someone can help me.
Artwork is not added unless I do it manually. I assume this add-on is supposed to automate?

I do not have special folders for sets. I simply have XBMC 'Group movies in sets' selected and it does group them.
So now I want to add artwork for those sets and I'm using this add-on. I config Movie Set Artwork Automator. For example: Fanart is set to default fanart.jpg. Common parent folder selected/forced update. I launch it and it asks do I want to update. Yes. After running it returns with found artwork, made updates. I go to a 'Movie Set'. Manage/choose art/ and the only thing added is the poster. I have the option to select fanart for example, which is empty. Browse/item folder/ and there are 3 fanart.jpg's. I manually select one of them, and now I have fanart. Wasn't this add-on supposed to do that for me? The same holds true for all the other artwork which is also available and name configured proper in the add-on. Banner, extrafanart, clearart, clearlogo they are all blank unless I manually select them and add them myself. I changed extrafanart default fanart.jpg to fanart1.jpg just like it is in my local art and nothing happens. I'm sure it works perfect for you and everyone else. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

for the addon to work correctly (Stock or Modded Versions), you need the following file style
Code:
Set Directory\Movie Directory\Movie File.ext
or for visual Example (I have the file inlay.jpg for the extrafanart1)
I was wondering if someone could start from the very beginning for me...

The dvd case shown in some of the earlier pictures showing a doulble inlay (Back to the Future set), How do I get that view and the cases to look like that.

What addons do I need also?

I see also there is some editting of an xml file is needed.

Just the basics would be most welcome

Thank you
hey i have follow your set-up to the letter and so far i can get the info to show up but there u have a all brown box-set when u open it up i have a miss square at the top middle and i can the see the poster behind it that set before the brown box-set opens also i can seem to get the logs for movies sets or the art work im even using the same movie set
hopefully u can understand me and can help
here a screen shoot that might help
thx for your time reading this
rico
can any one help please
(2014-06-09, 01:44)chr0nic Wrote: can any one help please

Need more info then that, help on what part?
with my poster above that one for some reason i can get boxset case to look right for some reason the font case is showing when the case opens as in pic also all the screen shots i have seen on this thread when teh case pop open its all brown but for some reason i have the top row middle peace missing
does that help sorry im not good and putting what in my head to type Tongue
thx again
rico
(2014-06-09, 05:01)chr0nic Wrote: with my poster above that one for some reason i can get boxset case to look right for some reason the font case is showing when the case opens as in pic also all the screen shots i have seen on this thread when teh case pop open its all brown but for some reason i have the top row middle peace missing
does that help sorry im not good and putting what in my head to type Tongue
thx again
rico

It might be because it is at a 4:3 aspect ratio rather than the designed 16:9 ratio
how do u change it ??
Aeon Nox is designed for a 16:9 screen ratio. So screens that are 1280x720 or 1920x1080 etc. Any other screen ratios will result in warped looking graphics. Only fix is to use a different display or switch skins.
My movies have discart that spins in each case,but the boxsets do not show the 3 discs when opened.

Thanks to this thread i figured out how to get the brown background to use a fanart, however the white paper on the right is still blank as well.

How do i get the discs to show in boxsets, and the paper to no longer be blank?

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Collection background art0