• 32(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to get my "MQX Mini Android TV box" to boot directly to Kodi? I think OpenElect does just that, but it not available for my MQX box...
(2015-03-20, 13:52)telemobb Wrote: Hi! Can anyone tell me how to get my "MQX Mini Android TV box" to boot directly to Kodi? I think OpenElect does just that, but it not available for my MQX box...

Your post has nothing to with this thread. Start a new thread.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry your right that message was for a different thread... I meant to post this...

I am also having the issue with Blue background showing on the Video Player view like 'bartAfterDark'... When I go home and back into Kodi it turns black as expected as suggested by 'ppwalk05'. Is there any way to fix this without switching off Amcode?
in some menus (example when you select movie by genre or by year , the view options have only two choice , list - wide , no wall view!)

is it something easy to added?

in which file?
Fully aware that no feature requests. Still like to check here whether I am over-looking a setting and/or this may be a bug. When I airplay to Kodi, no now-playing shows up (i.e., no coverart or name of the song/album). Not supported in the original Conq?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Photo 
I really like Conq, but it always bothered me that it doesn't show the channel and showname with LiveTV in fullscreen. (Or i'm just too stupid to find the option).

So i've added both lines to the SwitchChannel overlay and the OSD. If you wanna try it yourself you can check it out here, it's based on Hitcher's latest version: https://github.com/vicegold/skin.conq

I've only tested it with LiveTV, because that's the only thing i'm using Kodi for.

(I don't know why that record icon looks so different than the others)

Edit: I think the OSD while in pause will now make some problems in non LiveTV views, because the button is higher.

You just have to press i.

Yeah, i just like to see it directly when switching channels, so i've added that for myself. I've also changed the info on the "i" dialog, because it always only displayed the PlotOutline, even when there's a full plot available Smile
(2014-12-06, 18:30)BartAfterDark Wrote: After the latest updates the black bar in movies has turned blue. The same blue as the standard background color. Is there anywhere to change the color to black again?

I have the same problem on my Little black box.
Other skins do not have this issue. Hope the maker will solve this since it is pretty anoying. My workaround now is to change the aspect in the movie. But everytime I have to do this!
I love that theme.
The only thing that bothers me is the subtitles dialog.
Can you add auto-scrolling on the selected item and the filename ?
The release name is always hidden (too long) and I have to choose subtitles randomly until I find a good one.
When you have skin ready for Kodi 16.0 Huh
(2015-11-07, 02:44)kimssky Wrote: When you have skin ready for Kodi 16.0 Huh
Hitcher prefers to work on inferior and less beautiful skins now rather than updating the best skin in the world for Jarvis. /s

Big Grin Tongue Wink
Work has started thanks to BobCratchett -

https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.conq
(2015-11-07, 18:42)Hitcher Wrote: Work has started thanks to BobCratchett -

https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.conq

LoveLoveLoveLove
Conq is a great skin, just started using it on Kodi.

My question is in regards to showing the Time/Date of TV Shows when they aired. I know this is done in the default skin Kodi comes with. Is there a way to turn this on in Conq?

This feature was really helpful to see if the latest shows were up.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5