• 27(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
For future reference, you can set a playlist directly as a shortcut - "Video Library >", "Playlist >" (the one with the > at the end - the other will create a shortcut to view all playlists).
(2014-08-30, 03:39)steve1977 Wrote: Really great skin, thanks again for the development.

I am facing one issue / potential bug. Running Conq on Helix.

I have customized my main menu and assigned a playlist as widget (movies, most recent, only 2014, max 10 display, descending) to a customized menu item. Unfortunately, the widget does not display at all. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance!

(2014-08-24, 07:23)steve1977 Wrote: I know hitcher has asked to hold back on feature requests. So, let me put these as questions. Not sure whether these are new features, bugs or existing features that I cannot find:

1) When playing 3D movies, Confluence adds a "3D button" to the OSD (only shows up for 3D movies), which allows direct changes to the 3D mode. This is super helpful. I cannot see this button in Conq.

3) Can Conq display the "3D flag" next to a movie? Confluence shows "SD", "HD", "3D" next to each movie.

Quick follow-up on above. Any chance? Without the 3D flag (3), it is not posisble for me to differentiate between 2D and 3D movies before playing the movie. Thanks!

Quick follow-up on above. The widget issue appears to be a bug? And the 3D flag would be a highly appreciated feature. Thanks in advance!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Just tested this on Helix and it worked just fine for me. Huh

I wont be adding any more info to the views, besides it's easy enough to make your own menu entries for SD, HD, 3D movies on the home screen.
Mmh, that's weird. I am failing to add a widget, which is based on a playlist to a GUI menu, which is based on a playlist. Does this work for you? What I am trying to accomplish is to have a GUI item "3D movies" and a widget with "Recent 3D movies". I have built two playlists (3D movies and recent 3D movies). I can map the 3D movies playlist to the 3D-menu, but cannot map the recent-3D-playlist to the "3D-menu-widget". Is it clear what I am trying to accomplish and are you saying that this works for you?

Understand that you aim to keep the views clear and that's fine. Understood!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Just tested it with a playlist menu item and a widget playlist.

First time it didn't work as the widget wasn't saved for some reason (Unfledged?) but adding it again works.
That's weird. I am using a recent nightly for rpi with conq 2.0.3. Could this be the issue?
Try 2.0.4. It was added yesterday.
(2014-09-27, 10:40)Hitcher Wrote: First time it didn't work as the widget wasn't saved for some reason (Unfledged?) but adding it again works.

A potential fix for this is in the upcoming release of the skin shortcuts script. However, if you can reproduce this without resetting your menus (you won't be able to if its the same issue I've fixed Wink) a debug log would be very helpful Smile
Upgraded to 2.0.4. Removed the widget and added it back. Still nothing. WIll upload log separately.

And the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=304301
I added "recent movies" as widget to my 3D GUI, which works. But that's obviously not what I am looking for.

Below is more info on my 3D-recent-playlist that I am trying to use as a widget:
Type: Movies
Playlist is 3D movies
Items must match all of the rules
Limiti to 10 items
Order by date added descending
Group by default
(2014-09-27, 13:31)steve1977 Wrote: Upgraded to 2.0.4. Removed the widget and added it back. Still nothing. WIll upload log separately.

And the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=304301

Try switching to the horizontal menu (I'm assuming you don't have it enabled Smile).

By the way, that's not a debug log - for a debug log you need to enable debugging in Settings > System.

@Hitcher - I'm probably being blind here, but I just took a look through the code and can't see a widget for playlists in Include_Home_Default.xml... (still on x.0.3 here)
Thanks. Yes!!! It works once switching to horizonal menu. I can live with this if there is no fix possible, but in general prefer the vertical way.
Looks like I missed adding it to the default home menu, that's what happens when you're working on 2 versions of the same skin and also 4 other skins! Confused
Thanks, appreciate your help in fixing this. Are you still fixing things in the Gotham version or will this fix "just" see the Helix repo? Are these the two versions that you are refering to?
Gotham and Helix but you'll have to wait a few days before I can request another pull.

You can of course get it yourself -

https://code.google.com/p/skin-conq/sour...vn%2Ftrunk

https://code.google.com/p/skin-conq-heli...vn%2Ftrunk
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5