• 12(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
It is really beautiful this skin conq, I still repeat my congratulations. There is one little thing, when I run a video and I will return to the home, the widget is still available, but the pictures are no longer there remains displays the titles of movies.
This skin is sublime, the only thing I do not like is the player buttons and text info (keyboard function i) is not enough lissible text too dark. I think I'll install this skin on another pc. Congratulation. it is soft and flexible, very WAF. For me this skin and Refocus gotham are the best happens today. thank you

I will work with the skin to see if the other problem and help in your work Wink

Is there a TRANSIFLEX project? there are still things that are not translated into french and I would love to help you.
Thanks, I've reported the addon problem. And I've just submitted this to Transiflex.
Skin updated but I think there is a bug: in skin settings > Home Sub menus , there is only Movie sub menu - Recent movies and nothing about TV shows so in the home screen you cannot see the pics of the tvshows... :-(((

EDIT: WEIRD in my other PC I cannot even see Movies sub menus !!!

EDIT2: First PC has version 0.9.9, second one 0.9.91 and in the change log has written its fixes the home sub menus...but actually made it worse: no tvshows one and no movies one

Does anybody have a 0.9.8 zip? I cannot stay without TVshows and Movie sub menus pics :-(
If you were running an older version then you'll need to reset the skin's settings (Settings > Appearance > Skin > settings > General > Reset all Conq settings).
There's a small error in variables.xml:

<value condition="Container(50).HasFocus(5) + !StringCompare(Container(54).NumItems,0) + StringCompare(Skin.String(AlbumSubMenu),RecentAlbums)">$LOCALIZE[31038]</value>

should be

<value condition="Container(50).HasFocus(5) + !StringCompare(Container(55).NumItems,0) + StringCompare(Skin.String(AlbumSubMenu),RecentAlbums)">$LOCALIZE[31038]</value>

i.e. it's container 55 for album labels not 54, which was preventing the homepage showing the 'Recent albums' label.
Thanks, but that was fixed a few version ago.
Live TV looks great! Thank you!

Channel Numbers need a width of 88 or more to accommodate 4 digit numbers...

Everything else is looking really good.

Tommy
Great skin.

Replacing this as my default skin. Smile

Requests:
- Is it possible to provide a horizontal menu view on the home window. Humble request.
- Option to set multiple images for every menu (like aeon nox).
Cool, just gave LiveTV a quick flick and it's looking good. I'll unleash this on the family sometime soon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-05-21, 02:18)t-magnus Wrote: Live TV looks great! Thank you!

Channel Numbers need a width of 88 or more to accommodate 4 digit numbers...

Everything else is looking really good.

Tommy

4 digits! Eek

Thanks for the heads up.
(2014-05-19, 15:36)mozomo Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 09:06)Marco275 Wrote: Hi Hitcher,
Thnx for this skin..
I have a problem to see the difference between selected and non selected text.
I have to switch between them to actually see the difference. Is this something on my side, and is there a way I can change the color/intensity of the selected text?

You can change the colours in skin.conq\colors\Default.xml - but be aware, that you'll have to do it after every update. To avoid this, edit the colors in the file default.xml, save as NameOfMyColours.xml and chose your colors in the settings (Appearence/Skin/-Colours).

Chosing (or making) a slightly darker background picture also helps. The background jpg-files are in skin.conq\extras\backgrounds

Thnx, i will give that a try Smile
(2014-05-21, 08:25)aschwerin.moses Wrote: Great skin.

Replacing this as my default skin. Smile

Requests:
- Is it possible to provide a horizontal menu view on the home window. Humble request.
- Option to set multiple images for every menu (like aeon nox).

Addition to the above request, is there a to change the cursor icon. As soon as I start the xbmc, the cursor is shown and its odd.
Do you mean the mouse that says 'Warning! Mouse not supported please disable'?
(2014-05-21, 11:32)Hitcher Wrote: Do you mean the mouse that says 'Warning! Mouse not supported please disable'?

Yes. Correct.
Then simply do as it says. Wink
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5