Android Need help. Crashes on video playback
Hello. I'm new here.
I downloaded the xbmc for android on my nexus 5. I installed some ad dons like enthusian etc(to watch hindi movies. If you have any other ad dons etc please could you tell me.)
So I downloaded it and it was working. Let's say I wanted to watch krishh 3. It said working then the play icon came in the bottom corner left. And then the app just crashed.
Please can someone explain to me. Do I need a flash player and if so which one.
Also I am planning to get an android box and smart tv. Is there any smart tv out there which will let me watch movies directly from the web browser or any that support flash. And for the the android tv box which is the best out there which support flash. And the xbmc app on android tv box. Will it crash when I try to watch a video sorry I'm new. At this.
Thanx for all your help. I'll be happy if you can answer almost all of these questions
XBMC really isn't a casual kind of video player, especially on a newer platform like Android. I don't think you will find what you are looking for here.
At least I need some help to see what others are experiencing. If uhey used it. And it crashes so could you fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help. Crashes on video playback0