• 35(current)
Release [beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released
(2014-07-15, 09:40)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-07-15, 04:07)Tripp Wrote: I really love this skin. The only thing I am noticing is in the background section, it will not allow me to pull in a different directory. All I have is fusion and it toggles between ok and cancel. I'd love to change the background as well as the thumbnail.

In order to browse your own backgrounds, you need to add them as a source in XBMC's File Manager - normally found under Settings, though it's hard to say for certain with customised menus Wink

I've already done that unless this skin requires you to add it again.

What I'm seeing is when I go to change the path for thumbnail or background (for an item in the home menu like movies or TV show), it pulls up a window that simply says Fusion on it. At the bottom you have buttons like New Folder, Ok, and Cancel. But I am unable to click on any of them, it only highlights Cancel.
In progress french translation (will be finished on tomorrow)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr4wpx04wgp99q...po_1_fr.po
any chance to get an option to change home background picture fading level ? .. for my flavor it's a little bit to much faded ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
For the weather widget is it possible to have three days to be displayed rather than one. If not possible are you able to let us know what files we need to change so that we can add another day or more if we like. I would personally prefer if everything is on the weather home menu rather then having to click on the weather menu to open it.
@denz:
Yep, I will add an alternativ weather widget. I do have to rework the weather part in the future. It's still untouched Smile

@lastcoder:
includes_home.xml the first part in the top. There are values for fadetimes.

@tripp:
Where did you add that folders? In you library or in the filemanager?

@vlitkowski:
Thanks. I added you to the transiflex project.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2014-07-15, 19:26)vlitkowski Wrote: In progress french translation (will be finished on tomorrow)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr4wpx04wgp99q...po_1_fr.po

Translation 100% done on transiflex
(2014-07-15, 15:02)sualfred Wrote: Ah, now I got you Tongue
This is because there is a white picture behind the thumbnail. It has to be there to prevent visual glitches if a thumbnail takes longer to load as it should or is empty. It acts like a "fallback" and its also used for the white focused state border in this case. Sry dude.

Thanks for the response Smile Could you tell me where in the xml Files the Graphics is used or at least how the graphics is called, so I could search for it in the xml's?

Thanks again for this great Skin Smile

Regrads
Vlaves

PS another question. What do I need to modify to increase the distance from the selected Main Menu Item to the next Item? If I use for example "TV-Programm" for an Menu Item and the previous is selected then the Text overlaps with the selection "Window". Hope i could explain what I mean Smile I'm living in Germany and my English is not the best Big Grin
Dear Sulfred, is it possible to add cdart on the homepage when playing music (like ace, nox...)
At this time, the skin is awesome...and it's a very good job...
When u'll add that...It'll be the perfect one Smile
@sualfred - Can you please tell me which file I need to edit in order to set the widget positioning a bit higher. I find them too low and almost in the middle of the screen.

I was able before with previous versions to change the <posy> in the WidgetsPanel.xml file, but now if I change the height, it throws it all outta whack.

Shedrock
I added it in the filemanager.
@vlaves:
It's in home.xml, search for focusedlayout if no home.menu2 is enabled

@vlitkowski:
Thought about it in the past, maybe I will add it in the future

@shedrock:
It's not that easy. Since the widgets are visible even if a video or music is played now, it will collaps with the currently playing widget. And using conditional animations to rearrange it will cause other issues when a widget container is visible/active and the media is going to be stopped for example. That's the reason why it isn't possible anymore to display the widgets in the top. Sry, was fighting it for hours and decided to leave it as it is now.

@tripp:
Where do you got this problem? Only in the menu edit dialog or even when you try to set a global background for example?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2014-07-16, 18:01)sualfred Wrote: @vlaves:
It's in home.xml, search for focusedlayout if no home.menu2 is enabled

Thanks Smile
I get the problem when I go into the customize Home section and try to specifically change the thumbnails for the items. I also get it there if I wanted to change the background for the menu item.

For the global background, that works, it pulls up the directories that I have inputted and cycles through the backgrounds fine. Thank you.
Okay thanks. Please let me know your setup, your operation system, xbmc version and if u have the latest script.skinshortcuts installed. Please also provide a debug logging when you click that button.
It seems that there is a problem with your system and unfledges addon. he will take care of the issue if it's addon based.
(2014-07-16, 18:01)sualfred Wrote: @vlitkowski:
Thought about it in the past, maybe I will add it in the future

Dear,

what file should I modify to add this feature ? is it just possible to copy the code of another skin (ace for example)
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released22