• 39(current)
Release [beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released
The Common Shortcut translation comes from Transifex XBMC add-ons group, from the Skin Shortcuts add-on. You're welcome to join your languages translation team and update it. I pull the latest translations shortly before the script gets updated on the repo.

I'm very happy with Common Shortcuts as a description. The skin shortcuts script is based around, well, shortcuts. And the items within it aren't actions in the way the XBMC Commands are.
In PVR Timers screen the column width for time is too narrow can the width be increased.
Dear 2 "bugs" since latest update :
- artistslideshow is no more running on home menu background while playing music
- on music widget, we i click on one of the recent album, it open the album list instead of playing
How come when I download the reFred on the github and then switch to it, I have no menu? Everything is blank unless I change the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file from a previous version.

I am sure I encountered this issue before. I just can't remember what I did.
Because sualfred includes a script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml with the skin. But the script knows its previously written one and can't see any reason to write a new one (it doesn't know its has been overwritten, the skin version hasn't been bumped, etc.) so it leaves it alone.

Quick fix is to delete the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file. The script will then rebuild it when you next go to the home page. I'll look to see if its possible for the script to check if its file has been overwritten.
Thanks, that worked great.
Noticed a few things.

Random episode widget and recent episode widget both show recent episodes in newest version.

As well I had it set for only 8 widgets across the top and it's ignoring and loading 10.
Mine is set to 20 but only displaying 10 now.
A bug to report. I'm seeing this in all video add on list views.

...and a request to have a thumbnail view available in video addons screens please. It currently looks like this:

Thanks in advance!
(2014-07-16, 18:01)sualfred Wrote: @vlaves:
It's in home.xml, search for focusedlayout if no home.menu2 is enabled

Thanks for your tip Big Grin Found it Smile

Thanks again for such a great Skin it is really great Big Grin

I have just one problem/question left. I'm using the PlexBMC Addon and I have set Menu Entries for the Sections from the PlexBMC Video Addon, and it is working great so far. I'm just not able to set the Views (like Slide, Thumbs...) permanently. They are just not visible to choose them.

If you or someone else could help here, it would be great. Thanks again.

Regards
Vlaves
Is it possible that you can add a widget for unwatched movies or maybe just tell me where to add the code?

Also, I think random movies and recently added movies is the same thing. I see no difference between the two widgets.

Shedrock
First of all thanks for this great skin Smile Loving every bit of it.

Been using it for a day now and i came across couple of bugs. Maybe this has been reported before. If so please ignore

1. When i pause playback and press "i" for info, there is a overlap of both overlays.
2. The mute icon overlaps with the weather icon
HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
Hmm. no answer yet?
Sry guys, not really time fixing bugs atm. I guess it has to wait until next week.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2014-08-08, 07:01)sualfred Wrote: Sry guys, not really time fixing bugs atm. I guess it has to wait until next week.

Thanks again, take your time Smile It is the best skin out there for XBMC/Kodi Smile

Regards
Vlaves
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released22