• 43(current)
Release [beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released
@sualfred. The overlapping portrait/landscape thing is happening for me with the latest version in movies list view. Just going in though the Movies menu, not via 'in progress'.

Love the skin. Thanks for all your hard work.

Edit: Actually, it's also happening for TV shows and when browsing Videos>Files. Pretty much everywhere but 'In progress'.
Ups ^^

Fixed: Overlapping again
Added: Recording icon in TV Channels window
Merged: Transiflex translations
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Sorry to be a pain in the backside, but the overlapping continues albeit in a different way.

Where the option to switch between portrait and landscape layouts in list view exists, whichever option chosen seems to affect other sections. So, for example, it's impossible to use portrait for movies and landscape for TV shows. The overlapping happens if you've selected portrait in one section and then go to a section which is landscape only such as Video addons or TV episodes.
Damn, getting sick of it Smile
Will fix it asap.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Yeah, it's annoying to fix one thing and bugger up another doing so. Done it myself, way too many times.

Do have a few more things for you to look at, only one of which is to do with portrait/landscape oddness. That one is that the thumbnails for videos not part of the library are shown in portrait. Massive, poster-sized portrait. And that's it. Will never mention again.

The unrelated things:

The background animation you introduced in the previous release is something I love. In the release you did yesterday - unless I've gone mental - the option for it seems to have vanished. If by design, please reconsider because it's awesome;if gone mental, send psychiatrist.

Last one is the music info/OSD

See the (track number/album total) by title of the next track? They refer to the current track, but look like they refer to the next one.
What the .... GitHub is driving me crazy. It mixed different stages. I hope nothing else is broken.
Animation is back on Git again.

I will take care of the other things as soon I have more time.
@sualfred - Something I noticed.

When I go into dialog videoinfo I can move from play, cast youtube etc...but when I try to go back to play the cursor won't go.
Sualfred, are you going to skin the series recording functionality to this skin? I use WMCPVR and would appreciate this - the last standout to get the WAF to make this our default skin.

Thanks!
@sualfred

Just wanted to ask you if the githhub version is ok now or are the sources still mixed up? And one suggestion for you, to make your life easier, don't add new functionality some time, just focus on fixing the bugs. I am using at least 3 months old version of your skin and I am very pleased with everything! Thank you for the work you put in!
Is this skin dead? Sad
I think so. Nothing going on here for weeks now.
Maybe sualfred is just too busy with his real life Big Grin. I still like this skin and I will be using it untill helix isn't stable. Then I will be forced to switch to some other skin, unless sualfrend will be back and update it. Or maybe somebody else will take the initiative.
Yeah, would be a pity if it died. Hopefully, sualfred will be back soon. In the meantime, there is a fork on Git which fixes some of the overlapping and changes fonts a bit. I've also found that swiping MyVideoNav.xml from the Refocus Art mod fixes all of the overlapping issues for me.
Nope, not dead.

Sry for being away, but I simply do not have any time atm.
I decided to keep it as it is atm and proceed as soon Helix Beta is available.
Great to hear sualfred. Glad to know you're taking it easy and not burning out on the skin.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released22