Every nightly producing Chrome malware warning
Every nightly for the last week or so is producing malware warnings using Chrome - from my understanding it goes by a list of known distributors (in part) which means one of the mirrors is ....

On another note - are the nightly builds no longer being pushed to Oxford?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
As far as I can tell, this hits any compressed, unsigned executable that hasn't been downloaded already thousands of times from a non-ssl connection. Doesn't really matter what it is.

Google is basically being idiotic.

I can download any of the win32 builds from the last few days from the mirrors - it's downloading from the .au mirror, and this is on Chrome on a Mac which perhaps doesn't have this 'feature' ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

That makes sense, I was aware that it attempts to filter out uncommon unsigned executables, but it never used to happen. Guess a Chrome update.

But when I download from one of the UK mirrors it's generally not an issue - also I'm not sure what's happened over the last six months but it takes a good 4-5 minutes to download a nightly, appearing to select mirrors on the other side of the world.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
PM me the ip you are using and the mirrors it selects for you and I will have a look. Might be an issue with GeoIP.
Mirror selection system has been improved - there was a slight issue with the usage of the GeoIP database.
It will never be 100% correct but tests with some people in chat show it to now be more correct than before the changes I made.

Feel free to check for yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Every nightly producing Chrome malware warning0