Release Black Glass Nova 1.1 - Gotham
(2014-05-07, 03:47)PeteB Wrote: Hi....Would it be possible to display country specific MPAA ratings? eg: I use ember to create .nfo files and have country specific rating ie: <mpaa>Australia:M</mpaa>. I already have the icons for this.

Also, would it be possible to display the IMDB top250 number. This is the tag used in the .nfo file <top250>99</top250>

Is there any skin that supports this?

Thanks

Tgx
Hi .... thanks for the reply....Metropolis is currently supporting the country specific MPAA icons (At least for Australia) and the IMDB top 250 numbers.

I know that Aeon Nox also does it but not for Australia (Germany and UK I think).

The codes Ember generates in the MPAA ratings are:
Australia:G
AustraliaTongueG
Australia:M
Australia:MA
Australia:R

If it would be helpful, I have icons I could send you

Thanks
Pete
(2014-05-07, 08:05)PeteB Wrote: Hi .... thanks for the reply....Metropolis is currently supporting the country specific MPAA icons (At least for Australia) and the IMDB top 250 numbers.

I know that Aeon Nox also does it but not for Australia (Germany and UK I think).

The codes Ember generates in the MPAA ratings are:
Australia:G
AustraliaTongueG
Australia:M
Australia:MA
Australia:R

If it would be helpful, I have icons I could send you

I think i can add the support for mpaa icons from different countries for the next release. I'm also having a look at IMDB top 250.

Thanks

Tgx
Fantastic...much appreciated
(2014-05-05, 07:50)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 11:56)cdonnie Wrote: I can see that i can add 10 shelf items, but i use it on android, and use it to launch my android applications.
Is it possible to expand it to 20 ? That would be so cool man!

Added to my to-do list.

Thanks

Tgx

Jabadabaduuuuu!!! Forza Italia !!! Wink
(2014-04-28, 22:27)nooryani84 Wrote: Very nice! Could you add an option to switch between list and wraplist for vertical menu?

Done in the latest git revision:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...f319375682

Thanks

Tgx
Hi Tgx... how are you? great skin!!! Can you add option for submenu? i want to add clear library in film for example and so on... in general more option... thanks and congratulation for the skin Smile
(2014-05-11, 10:27)elevation1 Wrote: Hi Tgx... how are you? great skin!!! Can you add option for submenu? i want to add clear library in film for example and so on... in general more option... thanks and congratulation for the skin Smile

Nice to meet you in this forum!
Can you make a list of the options you wish to be included in home submenus?

Thanks

Tgx
An idea could be a custom submenu where choose the right option... but i don't know if it's possible...
(2014-05-11, 10:52)elevation1 Wrote: An idea could be a custom submenu where choose the right option... but i don't know if it's possible...

I think i can add a submenu editor for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks Smile
(2014-05-02, 11:56)cdonnie Wrote: Nice nice !!!

I can see that i can add 10 shelf items, but i use it on android, and use it to launch my android applications.
Is it possible to expand it to 20 ? That would be so cool man!

Done in the latest git revision:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...aa5a5ff547

Thanks

Tgx
Hi Tgx,

Would it be possible to add the watched/unwatched mark, or the number of unwatched episodes (as you prefer), in the list view for seasons? (as in the large list view, for example)
I like the list view because the fanart is more visible.

Thanks in advance!
(2014-05-15, 21:23)vimarbla Wrote: Would it be possible to add the watched/unwatched mark, or the number of unwatched episodes (as you prefer), in the list view for seasons? (as in the large list view, for example)

Yes, here it is in the latest git revision:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...21266a2742

Thanks

Tgx
When I go to movie sets, I don't see the option to create a new set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.1 - Gotham2