Does anyone now what awesome skin this is?
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/DscXSjIpqVE[/video]

I've been searching but can't seem to find it.
xperience 1080?
(2014-04-28, 17:13)Prof Yaffle Wrote: xperience 1080?

Thanks alot! In the video the skin works awesome, but on my mac...not so much Rolleyes I've tried it several times in the past but it was always buggy which is why I didn't even recognize it in the video.

Thanks though!
Well then it's time to throw your mac out of the window Big Grin I'm using this skin since the beginning and i don't think i'll ever change it! Even on my cubox i4 xperience1080 runs smooth and 0 problems.
(2014-04-28, 18:26)butchabay Wrote: Well then it's time to throw your mac out of the window Big Grin I'm using this skin since the beginning and i don't think i'll ever change it! Even on my cubox i4 xperience1080 runs smooth and 0 problems.

Weird cause my mac has 16gb ram and rocking a 1gb ssd. You mentioned the cubox, how's it running for you? Does it do 24p without any issues? I'm considering the i2.
Well, didn't realise you're talking about problems like 24p Playback, because this can't be a skin issue.
I was talking about it's performance and xperience1080 runs really smooth on a cubox i4.
(2014-04-29, 16:56)butchabay Wrote: Well, didn't realise you're talking about problems like 24p Playback, because this can't be a skin issue.
I was talking about it's performance and xperience1080 runs really smooth on a cubox i4.

Was referring to the cubox. I'm considering buying a i2 was wondering if the i4 did 24p without issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does anyone now what awesome skin this is?0