Win OSD and Timeline questions
Hi,

I have a HTPC running W7 and XBMC Confluence-skin. I'm using a mouse to navigate.

I've got a few things I like to customize:
When entering the timeline view I can only see 8 channels, when I scroll with the mouse wheel, I roll back and forward through the timeline, I can't reach the other 15 channels because I can't scroll up and down.

I like the timeline-scrolling, but is it possible to make the first two columns ( # and channelname) scrollable up and down?

Second point, when playing fast forward audio is muted. Can I change that? Sometimes I watch programmes twice the speed to catch up. In double speed it's usually still quite comprehensible.

For both these changes I like to know if they are possible and where to start, what file should I change.

Another thing is that after paused a TV programme I can fast forward it. But it won't stop back into normal speed when reached current time. Also would it be possible to show the delay. Like seeing the time you're looking at and the real time. Now in the right top corner I can see the passed programme time and the programme length. But I would like to change those. (in short: I like the way WMC shows it, can that be done here as well)
Hi Fibo,

These are all good points, but these aren't controllable in the addon. Therefore you might get more help posting in the general pvr support forum (one level above this sub forum). Not sure about the mouse, but you can scroll the channel in epg view with the arrow keys.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thanx, I'll try my luck there........
Thank you very much for this addon, all your hard work is appriciated a lot
Finn

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD and Timeline questions0