1 word answer is enough.
If you could only have ONE add on, what would it be?HuhHuh
script.remove.all.hub
(2014-04-29, 21:39)amet Wrote: script.remove.all.hub

Rofl
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
+10
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
+15
Guess this forum only helps it's friends.
(2014-04-30, 10:14)Tradavang Wrote: Guess this forum only helps it's friends.

First, add-ons often have more than one word, so a one word answer may not be enough.

Second, in what way does this question help you? It seems like a conversation thread starter, and you're unhappy with the way people are participating, rightfully or not.
there is not a single add-on that will fulfil your needs. you will needs several
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You original post and thread title suggested you were after banter not help.

I'm obviously biased but I would say you only need Super Favourites because then you can put all the best bits of every addon into just the one Super addon.

But obviously there is a chicken and egg paradox there!
(2014-04-29, 21:30)Tradavang Wrote: If you could only have ONE add on, what would it be?HuhHuh

plugin.kate-upton
Something to mute the children, or stop SWMBO from constantly asking "who's he, what's he doing, have we seen them before, why'd he do that?" Smile
Nod
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
script.slap.op
So change the title to what is your favourite add on, this will help new people set up a new system. I know I am a new user and have found hundreds of add on available. I don't want to sit 2 or 3 hours a night surfing through them all trying to find something to watch just to find it's from a bad add on, dead add on or just poor quality upload. So I was looking to find what the majority prefer to gave a basic set up and look for extras as time permits.
Previous episode check - cause I *hate* spoilers
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1 word answer is enough.0