Aeon Nox 4 - Can't get complete artist list of movies bio to show up
Hi, I'm running AEON NOX 4 on Windows and can't get the artist info to display for all movies ever made for the artist selected. I've seen youtube videos on demoing this but not sure why mine doesnt display it. I'm sure it's a setting that I'm missing. I can list all movies for the artist that I have by clicking on the name of the artist, but I want to be able to access all movies (via internet) for that artist. Thanks in advance for any help on this. Thanks!
(2014-04-30, 06:33)djyoyo Wrote: Hi, I'm running AEON NOX 4 on Windows and can't get the artist info to display for all movies ever made for the artist selected. I've seen youtube videos on demoing this but not sure why mine doesnt display it. I'm sure it's a setting that I'm missing. I can list all movies for the artist that I have by clicking on the name of the artist, but I want to be able to access all movies (via internet) for that artist. Thanks in advance for any help on this. Thanks!

Install the Metadata Actors script http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578. Ensure the script is enabled. Go to the actor of your choice and select "Extra Info."
Thanks, does this come standard in Aeon Nox 5? Instructions seem a bit too advance for me to run the Metadata Actors script.
(2014-05-01, 06:40)djyoyo Wrote: Thanks, does this come standard in Aeon Nox 5? Instructions seem a bit too advance for me to run the Metadata Actors script.

You can't do it in Aeon Nox 5, only version 4. I'd put in a formal request to the developer as I think it should be added, but I have already done so and he deemed it unnecessary.

To use the script in version 4, install (manually or by using the "install from zip file" function). Go into addons and ensure the script is enabled. Then simply click on an actor or director and select "Extended Info." The script should do the rest. It is hit or miss on which skins incorporate this addon. But I wouldn't be without it. Very cool to have that information at your fingertips.
Ah ok cool, I'll try installing it through the "install from zip file" Thanks so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4 - Can't get complete artist list of movies bio to show up0