Win Live stream TV to another Win7 Client
Ok, pulling my hair out here guys. Been searching for some kind of solution, but can't seem to find one.
Here is my setup:
Gigabit network.
I have one win7 setup as the main xbmc in the living room. It has a haupauge 2250 in it, pulling from an OTA antenna. I have ServerWMC installed and setup. Live tv works fine on this computer. Records etc, no issues. I have upnp turned on, and verified the public folder is shared.

I setup another win7 computer, (with ssd) installed xbmc on it, and setup the upnp connection to the main computer. Everything looks good, it pulls the epg and plays videos fine. When I try to run a live tv show to it, it just constantly buffers, plays a second, then buffers for minutes again. Angry

Anyone have any ideas? I'm betting it is a simple thing that I am just missing. Huh
Can you please post more information including version numbers of XBMC ServerWMC and pvr.wmc addon, and also provide a ServerWMC log uploaded to pastebin?

You mentioned UPnP a couple of times, but it is irrelevant/not used, as far as ServerWMC/pvr.wmc goes...
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Hi!
I found the issue. It was hardware related. Old 100mb switch that I forgot about.

Thanks for your help anyways!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live stream TV to another Win7 Client0