Release service.subtitles.napisy24pl
As a response to all the requests for napisy24.pl subtitle service, i migrated the Frodo code to support the Gotham version.

I tried to remain all the features that was in the previous version such as subtitle format, but changed the default to SubRip instead of MicroDVD (really this format still alive?!)

This version is to check stability of the script (i am not using polish subtitles at all), so please report any issues in GitHub issues section.

Source code:
https://github.com/CaTzil/service.subtitles.napisy24pl

ZIP file:
https://github.com/CaTzil/service.subtit...v1.0.0.zip

(remove the suffix of "-1.0.0" from the zip file name before installing it in XBMC)

nJOY Wink
Thanks again for your effort, and i have a few "problems"

There are several shows to wich this plugin does not find subtiles eg: The americans (2013), Castle (2009), Rizzolli & Isles...

These shows in xbmc have Year in a name, on napisy24 site there are no year in the name. Is it possible to strip that year in search requests ?

I think, cannot check it right now, but previos versions of plugin was able to find that shows.

And one other question. searching by entering text is not working if it was maybe this will be solution for problematic shows.

Regards
it search only english subs how i can change the languages that i want it to search?!
(2014-05-12, 14:37)djtimon Wrote: it search only english subs how i can change the languages that i want it to search?!

You need to change the preferred subtitle language in the Subtitles Settings.
Hey could anyone help me here with sorting this. My wifes Polish family are over and I would love for them to be able to watch something on XBMC.

I am pretty tech savvy but not sure what to do with the files ?

Do I need a login for Napisy24 ?[/u]
(2014-10-11, 21:32)TheFridge Wrote: Hey could anyone help me here with sorting this. My wifes Polish family are over and I would love for them to be able to watch something on XBMC.

I am pretty tech savvy but not sure what to do with the files ?

Do I need a login for Napisy24 ?[/u]

you do need to login the site, and than enter those credentials in the addon.
Problem ... only manually search works. Sad
Sad 
Hello,

After last update (Kodi 14.2 Helix) plugin doesn't work properly: searching OK, downloading - error Sad

Any ideas ?
Hi

Plugin stopped working correctly, search result are completly broken for example Looking for Bones 11x05 gives Fight Club Sad
Edit:
Plugun does not work correctly in jarvis beta, it "remembers" search results eg. After restart of kodi i search for bones 1x01 thr nest search for diffrwnt show give me results from bones 1x01
Add-on stoping work since kodi 18.5 version.
Under kodi 19 Alpha too.
Hi,
first of all big THX for this addon. For me it's one of the most useful (except napiproject).
I know it's old topic but I have the same issue using Kodi 19 Beta 2 on Nvidia Shield 2019 (Android TV). Login works fine, search also. When downloading I get error. Other subtitle services work fine. 
If you need more info, let me know I will try to get some logs. 
Thank you !
Regards
(2020-12-15, 15:08)Grzywa Wrote: Hi,
first of all big THX for this addon. For me it's one of the most useful (except napiproject).
I know it's old topic but I have the same issue using Kodi 19 Beta 2 on Nvidia Shield 2019 (Android TV). Login works fine, search also. When downloading I get error. Other subtitle services work fine. 
Thank you !
Regards

Thanx for reporting the issue, I've investigated it yesterday, seems like the kodi's built-in zip file extraction stopped to work since v19 (which I've tested on)

I will look for a solution, currently I didn't found one :/
(2021-02-21, 09:13)CaTz Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 15:08)Grzywa Wrote: Hi,
Thank you !
Regards

Thanx for reporting the issue, I've investigated it yesterday, seems like the kodi's built-in zip file extraction stopped to work since v19 (which I've tested on)

I will look for a solution, currently I didn't found one :/
https://github.com/CaTzil/service.subtit.../issues/27
I uploaded workaround for this problem, please check, workjing for me on Windows version
3.0.4 should fix zip extraction under windows, already merged
as @ciukacz  mentioned, v3.0.4, was published to the offical Kodi repo, 

nJOY

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.napisy24pl0