Req Sort on time
There are currently several sorting algorithms, like sorting on name, or on date. I think it would be useful to be able to also sort on time. For example in the XBMC Online TV add-on (providing the Dutch UitzendingGemist, where one can re-watch already broadcasted television items). In the 'Today'-list of that add-on for instance, it would be useful if items could be sorted on time, so that the most recent broadcast is at the top of the list. Now they are sorted alphabetically (when sort on date is selected), because all the items in the 'Today'-list obviously have the same date.

(Link to XBMC Online TV issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...dcast-time)
I (as the author of XBMC Online TV) am also wondering if an item could not have a "Date" (yyyy.mm.dd) field but a "datetime" field (yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm) so we can sort on more than just the day.
I don't know what the best or easiest solution would be. Would it be better to implement this feature into XMBC/Kodi, or is it easier to implement it in the add-on instead? I think there can be a lot of add-ons which would benifit if it's a global XMBC/Kodi feature.
core would have to support this sorting option, because all others also come from core
(2014-09-28, 17:59)da-anda Wrote: core would have to support this sorting option, because all others also come from core

I agree. If Kodi does not support it, the add-ons will not be able to use this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort on time0