Theme Music
Greetings,

Before I made the switch, which I will be installing Gotham tomorrow, I had theme music from televisiontunes.com located in the same directory as the tvshow, example:

/Volumes/Media/TV Shows/2 Broke Girls/theme.mp3

Would I need to delete all instances of all of the theme music I have downloaded before I run a library scan?

I am going to make the assumption that when doing the library scan, that all metadata, including theme music will be put into the userdata folder right?

Would there be any need to keep the theme music for any other specific purposes? Will XBMC allow me to add my own theme music, if I so choose to do so?

Thanks,

noeyebrows
Check out the TV Tunes addon. Personally, I don't use it so I can't really answer your questions.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
You'll want to have the theme music in the same directory with your tvshows when you do the scan and I'm fairly sure you'll need to leave it there.

You can have any theme music you choose for your videos as long as it is named properly it will play.

If you need more info I would suggest posting to the tvtunes thread. Lots of people there who know it better than I do. Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
thrak76 and wgstraks,

I want to thank both of you for responding. I will check out the TV Tunes addon and see what happens.

Is there any type of documentation that directly relates to other types of metadata? When I looked at Plex software and decided to go with XBMC, they had a document detailing different types of media that could be used to possibly override and/or supplement the scrapers.

I can't seem to find any such documentation for XBMC.

Thanks,

noeyebrows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Theme Music0