ATV2 remote in xbmc
Use FileZilla to go to the userdata folder (wiki) on the ATV2: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/

Download the advancedsettings.xml file

Open it up in a text editor and change it to look like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <network>
    <curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout>
  </network>
  <videoscanner>
    <ignoreerrors>true</ignoreerrors>
  </videoscanner>
  <loglevel>2</loglevel>
</advancedsettings>

Save the file and use FileZilla to put it back onto the ATV2, replacing the old copy.

To turn logging off, repeat these steps but remove the line "<loglevel>2</loglevel>"
Thanks, Ned, now that was crystal clear:

here is the new log:

http://pastebin.com/gyy6zehF
My Apple TV is nearly useless without xbmc will xbmc sending out a fix ?
(2014-05-29, 00:18)dicamolla Wrote: Thanks, Ned, now that was crystal clear:

here is the new log:

http://pastebin.com/gyy6zehF

Hmm, seems you have some custom Apple remote keymaps installed in your userdata/keymaps folder. I'd try removing them, at least temporarily as a test to see if they are causing an issue.
Yes! Bingo!
In the keymaps folder was a file called zOTT, which I have deleted and now the issue is resolved!
Thanks again, mate! I'm amazed at how you can decipher something like this from the log!
(2014-05-29, 15:10)dicamolla Wrote: Yes! Bingo!
In the keymaps folder was a file called zOTT, which I have deleted and now the issue is resolved!
Thanks again, mate! I'm amazed at how you can decipher something like this from the log!

Worked for me too guy`s deleted the zOTT file and I'm back in action, cheers.Big Grin
WTF ... where is this file coming from - sounds like the first "virus" for xbmc to me Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yeah, like those "Wizards" or "fully loaded" installs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 remote in xbmc1