Restore watched status after update to Gotham
I backed up my Frodo 12.3 installation from the program files and roaming folders. Then updated to Gotham, but all of my files' watched status was gone.

What is the best way to backup or export the watched status?
That shouldn't happen o.O

Try deleting the newer myvideo.db files from userdata (wiki)/Database/ but keep the myvideos75.db database. MyVideos75.db is your Frodo copy, and the newer ones are upgraded Gotham copies. If you delete the newer db ones then it will re-do the database upgrade, and that might fix it.
Had the same issue, this worked for me, thanks Ned!

I was running frodo 12.3 and found several databases on mysql server.

as you said, video75 is frodo. I also had a video76 (nightly gotham?) and video78. I double checked and back-upped those databases and confirmed that video75 contained my latest episodes. After dropping video76 and 78 the new 78 was recreated after starting xbmc. All statusses are back again.
It probably went wrong because the previous 78 was created based on the 76 database, not the latest db I was using (75).
(2014-05-05, 21:25)RezzZ Wrote: It probably went wrong because the previous 78 was created based on the 76 database, not the latest db I was using (75).

yep that's the case.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restore watched status after update to Gotham0