• 11(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)
This seems like a silly question, but what PVR are you guys using for this? I am kind of new to some of this and I applied version 6 correctly but I haven't yet configured PVR. I was hoping for an IP-TV solution...
I use TVheadend for cable and IPTV-simple for IPTV.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
thanks for the reply, I don't seem to be getting notified about posts. I am having some issues...I don't see any thing thats changed really. I don't get a guide at all from my PVR source. I have been using the simple client, same as you. I must be doing something wrong, could you steer me in the right direction or point me to some links/documentation?
Well first of all this mod is not supported anymore, it is for Gotham.
There is a skin that includes these mods for Helix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222436

IPTV-simple configuration: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1339559
Thank you for the links. This might sound noobish, but how do you install that skin from zip? Should I be attempting to install the zip like an add-on?
The Helix skin is a repo (repository), after installing that as an addon, you need to go to Addons > Get Addons > Maniac repo > Skins > Aeon Nox 5: Maniac skin
cool that worked, getting an "unable to build menu" error. I should probably move this post over to the Helix thread.
(2014-05-06, 10:48)Maniac Wrote: I've managed to add a preview window, but it does not work like the main channel view. when you start a channel it starts in fullscreen, when you go back to the epg view only then will the video be visible in the preview window.
The channel won't start minimized in EPG view, only in the main Channel View.

How can I add the video preview window to the 4.1.9.x mod?
was this every released for Aeon Nox Silvo ?

Thanks

Ziggy
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)3