• 4(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)
Hi all,
Updated first post with version 0.3. There are quite a few changes in this version, mostly regarding the settings-part. And also timeline and infowall-views.

Version 0.3
- New: All mod-specific settings moved to a new dialog. Can be accessed via the sideblade.
- New: Added new mod settings. Show\hide sideblade-buttons and show\hide elements on the infobar (signal info, tuners, ect).
- Updated the "InfoWall" view. Larger fonts, wider icons. Moved the description area to bottom.
- Updated EPG Timeline-view. Connected left and right panels into one large panel (More space for logo and channel name).
- Removed "Pause"-button that appears when the channel is buffering\seeking in fullscreen.

I've only tested this with the IPTV-simple pvr-addon, so please report back if it looks or performs weird with the pvr-addon that you are using.

Enjoy Smile
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hi friend is possible used your mods on frodo ? ; im ask becouse i have prismcube box [ this is satelite box with xbmc ] on this box now is only frodo added.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the update.... mod perfect for me.

I have a question ...if you can. ?
Change the option when you select a TV channel.
after choosing to display only for a moment window channel information.
Without a large selection window all channels
Maybe it would be a more optimal solution ..?
regards!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6819...CN0762.JPG
(2014-07-18, 20:54)cezar Wrote: Hi friend is possible used your mods on frodo ? ; im ask becouse i have prismcube box [ this is satelite box with xbmc ] on this box now is only frodo added.
I really don't know. You can try for yourself. just remeber to backup aeon.nox skin folder first.

(2014-07-19, 09:46)Turok777 Wrote: Thanks for the update.... mod perfect for me.

I have a question ...if you can. ?
Change the option when you select a TV channel.
after choosing to display only for a moment window channel information.
Without a large selection window all channels
Maybe it would be a more optimal solution ..?
regards!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6819...CN0762.JPG

Hmmm, I cannot seem to reproduce this issue. What do your LiveTv settings look like (under Settings > LiveTV > Menu\OSD)?
I think you need to enable "Close channels OSD after switching channels".
Like here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3316...d_info.PNG
OK .. sorry
I forgot about this option :-)
regards !
Wow, this looks really nice! Any chance you would have time to breakout the MyPVR.xml into the new separate files required by Helix? Gotham is great but the lack of proper "By date added" sorting in TV Shows kills me.

Details on how to migrate PVR to Helix are here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ski...ix_release

I already tried myself however being a complete novice, I found the info supplied too vague. I you require financial motivation to carry out such work, drop me a PM Wink
(2014-07-21, 14:16)beeswax Wrote: .....
Gotham is great but the lack of proper "By date added" sorting in TV Shows kills me.
Or migrate sort by date added to Gotham. Not that hard, worked here Wink
Yeah regarding Helix, I've been thinking of creating a separate mod for it, it would look and behave the same way, just it would be specific for Helix, this one is for Gotham.
But no eta on this tho, Helix is very much in early stages, and an5 does work for now...
+1 for a Helix version.
Updated first post with new version and screenshots.

Version 0.4
- Updated to a better looking extended Channels OSD.
- Updated Infobar to use stock AeonNox5 graphics (background)
- New button available for sideblade: "Exit Kodi" (Usefull for those who start Kodi in LiveTV mode).

There is a separate thread for Helix version here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202838

Remember folks, I develop this mod for my own taste, base on what I need\use. So if you have any ideas on what to add\improve, just ask. I won't promise anything, but I am open to suggestions. Smile
Thanks for the work on this mod!
Hi Maniac,

What backend pvr do you use? The reason for asking is that I am trying to as you have it in DialogFullScrrenInfo.XML where you can get the poster for the program. I am wondering if it could be done for the "Programme Info" as well? I can figure out the place holders and where they get their values from, ex the show info etc.
I use a custom edited version of "IPTV Simple PVR addon". The addon itself fetches the <icon src="..."/> tag from xmltv files, but doesn't store them anywhere in Kodi.
So i edit the addon to store the poster-url in the PlotOutline field.

In the skin I check if the PlotOutline field contains, or starts with, "http://" or "https://" and based on that show the Poster image.

I have not done any work on the "Programme Info" dialog, that is on the todo list.
Yea, I have a problem with this as I can't find a TV backend that has this future with using an XMLTV file (I am on windows), so you are not using "over the air" tv or a recording service? My wife needs the recording functions NextPVR gives and it works great but XBMC and NextPVR have a lot of limitations to how they works together unfortunately.

You seems to know what you are doing, would you know if in someway the xml (in this case programme info or fullscreeen info) could make a call to the backend or is it just a one way street? The developer said that if he can get a call from xbmc he could supply the URL? NextPVR do not save any entries for URL's but when asked NextPVR will look up the info (url) from internet and supply it to the built in EPG.
Yeah the only way I got this to work was to accually modify the addon itself. The skin get their info from InfoLabels and functions that are native to Kodi. So NextPVR addon needs to store that data somewhere in the Kodi EPG database. The database is very limited, I agree, I do hope they add more fields there. But for now I had do sacrafice the PlotOutline field, and make it store the poster url.

But this is the difference between pvr addons that use a backend (nextPVR) and the ones that don't (iptv-simple). With IPTV simple you work with raw xmltv data, and can choose where to store them.
While nextPVR has its own database, and data it delivers to Kodi is based od that.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)3