Android Sync with Music App
Music 
Hi,
does anybody know if there is an app to synchronize your music library and playlists with the music app of your phone?

EDIT:
and syncs back to xbmc where you left off a track or playlist.
or does anybody else have interesset in such an app?

thanks and cheers!
"Music Pump XBMC Remote" can do this:
Quote:* Synchronize Music from XBMC to your android device (requires unlocker)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...remotebeta
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

yep it can download your music. but it doesnt sync back to xbmc where you stop listening a track or playlist?
No, I don't think so (I don't have it). I don't think an app like that exists - but that isn't what you asked for in the first place...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Yatse also allows downloading of media for offline use but there's no API in Xbmc to handle track resume point or playlist position for future reading.

What do you want to achieve ?
(2014-05-05, 11:21)Tolriq Wrote: Yatse also allows downloading of media for offline use
Things I learn about the app I have bought 2 years ago, with daily usage Wink

somethink like itunes would be cool.
you can browse your xbmc music library on the phone, decide which to sync and it starts downloading tracks and playlists right away.
when you get back home it automatically syncs back to xbmc where you stopped listening to a track or playlist, so you can start listening at home with xbmc.
Well then Xbmc can not do that for now, so no remote can provide this function sorry.

You may want to ask the team to add things like that.
isnt it possible to make a sql query and change it in the db?
There's no resume point on tracks AFAIK and no bookmark for playlists so no not possible (And remotes can not do arbitrary SQL queries)
okay thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sync with Music App0