Win Can Not Add to Music Library
Music 
So I tried using just about every mp3 tagging software that was recommended, but now I'm not sure that's the problem.

I add the directory for my music, I can access and play everything just fine. I scan the Music folder (or folders within Music folder) to Library. Loading media info from files it says.. and looks like it's working away. But the end result is nothing gets added Confused

I searched all the internet. Can't find a solution. So here I am my first Thread ever! (Hope I'm doing it right)

Thanks in advance!

Gothem 13.0
Core 2 Due 2.95Ghz
4 Gigglebytes of ram
SSD BABY! (64gb)
ASUS MOBO P5B I think
620 GeForce
I think you have to scan to library to add it.

Im using a different skin, but I press c on the selected folder under music files and scan to library ?
Thanks friend, but I've scanned dozens of times.. That's the trouble. Nothing gets picked up.
Sounds like a debug log is in order. You may want to delete your music database file, then try scanning again.
Looking at this.. I'm guess it may be my tags... If that's the case, I think I just suck at tagging. Any Tips?

MOD EDIT: LOG SPAM REMOVED
Well I think even with tags not working properly you should still have albums added to the library, I did a heap last week, the majority were EPs. I tagged them all with MP3Tag a nice and easy free tagger.

The tags were mostly made up my side, and they still added fine. So yeah I maybe have errors in my log for it, but if you scan it to library, they should still be there, just as a mess, but not 100%.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Not Add to Music Library0