Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod
Does anybody know how to increase the menu to 11 or 12?
deleting my post
deleting my post
deleting my post
deleting my post
Did you get menu to increase to 11 or 12?
deleting my post
deleting my post
Im having trouble finding this skin in the repo. Any help is appreciated.
I'm going to revive this skin again, for helix this time. As it was the first MOD I ever released, I've still got a soft spot for it.

Currently I'm tearing the code apart as I want to include a horizontal/vertical menu choice from an old version of Hybrid that I still get requests for.

First question though, would anyone be interested in the "UPnP Client" option that this skin had. UPnP has not taken off in the Kodi Community that I thought it might and personally I'd be more interested in supporting a XBMCPlex option - depending on the state of that addon Wink

(2014-06-08, 16:26)Mudislander Wrote: Been playing with adding a few settings to use Convergence as a UPnP Client. It's still work in progress but has possibilities considering the limitations of using a UPnP server.

I'm happy with the connection to a XBMC UPnP server, but other servers don't supply the amount of information we now expect to be displayed.

The original idea has come from [MOD] UPnP Client Skin by matt_ric - Thanks Wink

To set up Convergence to use UPnP Client Mode is easy. First enable the setting in Skin Settings. Then as per screenie browse for your server under UPnP Devices - Make sure they are setup first - Instructions for XBMC server are elsewhere in the forum and Wiki.

Noli illegitimi carborundum

Cannot wait to play with this as well
I use UPnP but it's not a big deal to switch it up a little. I'd say focus on what you want. Very excited to see where this goes, been using CCM Helix since upgrading. Keep up the amazing work!
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Take a look at MediaBrowser Server 3 It's a great server that scrapes metadata in the Kodi format and transcodes to playback on just about any device you can think of. It has a Kodi addon that requires some skin mods to make a skin work and they are actively looking for people to help mod skins. I'm running the MediaBrowser server and Kodi on the same server machine. MediaBrowser gets all the metadata and creates the .nfo files and Kodi adds the info to a mysql database. with this setup, I get to use Kodi on machines that support it and I can use the MediaBrowser apps or the Web Browser interface to connect to my media when on the road or using mobile devices. It would be great if the the two groups could work better together to directly use the MediaBrowser Server as a backend for Kodi.
Really busy ATM, but certainly will look at MediaBrowser
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Isn't that pretty much what Titan Mediabrowser's about?
201061 (thread)
If you're using Mediabrowser - or want to combine features - that might be a place to look for ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod1