How to achieve this Skin appearance on v13 Gotham?
Question 
Hi All

I've spent a bit of time today upgrading XBMC on my media server to v13 Gotham, and playing with all of the skins and visuals to try and get a perfect setup. I've already got v12 Frodo installed on my media PC, and I don't want to upgrade until I've found that equals or betters the set up I've currently got.

On my media pc I'm using Aeon Nox with Bigfan.

I've just spent 30 minutes attempting to publish screenshots of my XBMC setup, but given up (got broken links for Imgur, Google Docs and SkyDrive).

However, all of my screens are here https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C8...ECFB%21934

Today I've been through about a dozen different skin types on Gotham, but none of them are good as what I've got. Anyone any ideas on how i can either modify a new skin on Gotham?
Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Sony BDP-S370, Onkyo HT-S5305B, Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Logitech Harmony 525

HTPC: Antec Black Fusion V2, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, ASUS EAH3450, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400, Intel 40GB SSD, LG H20L HD-DVD/BLU RAY
Aeon NOx 5 is available for gotham , 4.1.9 is too
Thanks, but I tried Aeon Nox 5 today and it looks like they've removed the Bigfan option on that skin, unless you can tell me different?

There is another Aeon Nox (4.0.9) available to download, but v13 does state that it's incompatible. Where is 4.1.9 available from?
Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Sony BDP-S370, Onkyo HT-S5305B, Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Logitech Harmony 525

HTPC: Antec Black Fusion V2, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, ASUS EAH3450, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400, Intel 40GB SSD, LG H20L HD-DVD/BLU RAY
Skin Help and Support >> Aeon Nox
Aeon Nox 4 is "officially" unsupported on Gotham. Another forum member has forked Nox 4 and updated it for compatibility with Gotham. That's why you can't easily find it. The only one in the repo is 5. Indeed Nox's developers don't want the updated Nox 4 in the repo under that name, so either it'll never make the repo or it'll be renamed at some point.

For now you can get it from this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to achieve this Skin appearance on v13 Gotham?0