Armada mach 8
Does anyone have a stable version that will work on this device? Theaterinabox.tv April 24th edition is all script errors, the April 29th release is working and stable but i have no display on video playback but full audio. Do i need to download mx player? Or assign a video player. It comes with a 4k player and a media center player app. Box has been out two weeks and it's been nothing but a headache. Also it's running andriod 4.4.2 kitkat. On xbmc system info it says linux operating system. If i was to try the stable release of Gotham today do i need andriod or linux? Sorry im a novice, and just got the armada mach 8 and thought it would be a lot easier. Any help would be greatly appreciated since theaterinabox.tv and armadatv have no contact numbers to reach for support. Thank you
We have a firmware upgrade that should resolve your issue. Please follow these steps to do the upgrade:
Please note that your box will do a factory reset with this process.
Download this file http://www.theaterinabox.tv/files/mach8/...140430.zip
Find a Blank SD Card and extract all the files to the root of the SD Card
Safely eject the SD card from your computer and put the SD card into the Mach 8
Make sure your power is unplugged from the rear of the Mach 8.
Find a tooth pick or something similar that is none conductive and stick it in the A/V Hole,. There is a button in there that will activate the firmware upgrade (Here is a guide from youtube of how one user does it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoNGObttTVQ). Please note to press lightly, you will feel when the button is being pressed.
With the tooth pick inserted and pressed down in the A/V hole, plug in the power cable. KEEP holding the button in the A/V hole for 15 seconds.
Your screen might go blank BUT do not unplug or restart the box. You will know that you have successfully started the update when you see an animated Android man appear on screen. When the update is completed your box will automatically reboot and your unit will start up normally.
Your box will have XBMC Gotham installed and your video issue should be fixed. If you would like to reach me you can call me directly at 619-808-2438
Did you just samefa--- sockpuppet yourself?
That's from theaterinabox.tv they have it up on there site. Its Gotham in s802 full audio and video working.
I flashed the Armada using theaterinabox file...and all is setup now and working fine Smile
Sooo confused..

Just read between the lines, it says S P A M to me, but I just could be wrong in this.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
Hi there,
I just flashed my brand new Armada today (2014 July 6th) and my xvmc has no video during playback.
I have already tried to set the video acceleration to software but to no avail.

Please help.
Another question: Are there any specific settings on the Armada/XBMC for 3D movies. I bought to especially for this.
Thanlks for the help!
ok, solved the first part.
Had to disable amcodec and MediaCodec in Video Acceleration.

Now the 3D part.
XBMC recognises the 3D movie but the Armada instantly crashes.

help!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Armada mach 81