Team XBMC Interviewed
feel free to discuss interview that you can find here:

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=6689
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Quote:maxconsole: what lies ahead for the future of the project ?

pike: there will be a very cool surprise included with 2.0.0, that's all i can say! after 2.0.0 point sourcecode has been released, one thing we will add to cvs is the controversial 'links www browser' that ysbox has been working on for quite some time now.

jmarshall: we want to completely redo the my videos section to support tv shows better and to grab metadata from more sources than imdb.com.

can't wait. :thumbsup:
a very nice interview! Cool

thanks for xbmc guys! as you said in the interview i can't even imagine another mediaplayer :lol:
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
(justint9669 @ april 15 2006,23:30 Wrote:maxconsole: what lies ahead for the future of the project ?

pike: there will be a very cool surprise included with 2.0.0, that's all i can say! after 2.0.0 point sourcecode has been released, one thing we will add to cvs is the controversial 'links www browser' that ysbox has been working on for quite some time now.

jmarshall: we want to completely redo the my videos section to support tv shows better and to grab metadata from more sources than imdb.com.
fan-freak'n-tastic!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i really enjoyed that interview! :thumbsup:
especially the future part of xbmc, continuing development and also the private part of the devs. Wink
My XBOX built into a Sony Hifi CD-Player Case
XBOX Hifi Media Center Picture Gallery

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

me like it 2 :bowdown:
john's a kiwi, ha! Smile

i don't agree with the comments made regarding avc playback. i was hoping the xbmc team may confirm my test results so we could get into the wiki and other doco exactly what conditions xbmc will reliably playback avc - and in some specific conditions it will do so.

not supporting drm destroyed media! classic comment i love it.
much to my surprise, pike is from sweden, wow, i always thought you were from england or somewhere english is the first language, 'cause your english is so good that i thought you were an english native. may i wonder if your mother or father is an english native? do other swedes speak english as well as you do?
*blush*, i'm actually a native swede. parent's too.

i prefer books in english and i've been into computers for so long that i was kind of forced to learn it properly (back in the days they didn't translate manuals).

i guess i can read and type it decent enough (and understand it speaked), but i never lived in a country where it's spoken so i wouldn't want to hear myself speak it.

cheers

very cool that the big cheese is a swede! where are u from, im from karlstad, värmland.
i'm from helsingborg, skåne.
gamester17 is also swede, but i'm unsure where he currently lives.

love the adding links part :d
digg it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Team XBMC Interviewed0