Seekbar supports mouse?
I'm pretty new at XBMC and Metropolis. I really love this skin, but one problem I ran into (using latest version of Gotham and Metroplis) is that the seekbar when playing a movie doesn't seem to support mouse? Repeatedly clicking on a point on the seekbar doesn't move the movie to start playing at that point. Am I running into a known issue, or is something wrong with my config? I pretty much installed a vanilla version of XBMC, so not sure what could be messed up.

Thanks!
Metropolis doesn't currently support the mouse.
(2014-05-06, 13:49)jingai Wrote: Metropolis doesn't currently support the mouse.

Any chance of getting full mouse support anytime soon?
It's not a high priority for me, personally. There are many other things I'd prefer to get done before that.
(2015-01-09, 22:29)gate1975mlm Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 13:49)jingai Wrote: Metropolis doesn't currently support the mouse.

Any chance of getting full mouse support anytime soon?

+1 please.
Thanks
Unless someone else wants to do it, mouse support is not a high priority for me.
I am still really hoping for this at some point Smile
I'll see what I can do if I have some free time this weekend. (even though the only machine I use Kodi on that has a mouse is the machine I write code on.)
I too think that it is best served as an appliance GUI, but I also understand that a lot of people are using it on machines with mice, so I'll see what I can do. Cool
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
That would be great!!!

Thanks MacGyver Smile
yeah it would be nice to have it as i miss it from other skins but as time goes by it seams that i don't use it that much Smile
Done. The seekbar will now support a mouse/touch. Here.
Also. Touching the area of the date and time will act like a back button. Here. (the file includes the seek support too)
That's all for now, maybe later if Jingai doesn't think it adds too much new code or changes the normal nature of Metropolis I can try adding more subtle touch support. Just remember that Metropolis never was meant to be a touch based skin. Big Grin
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
This is awesome news!! Smile

Where can i download the file from?

Thanks MacGyver for adding seekbar Mouse Support and thanks to Jingai too to for making Metropolis so great!
You could pull down the raw file, but it might give an error (it is part of a menu refactor build). I think the file in question didn't have any big differences from the official, if it does I'll make a one off until Jingai gets a chance to merge them into the official.

Here is the Raw Includes.xml.

Rename your current one to "Includes.xml.old" and drop this in the 720 folder.
MacGyver that worked I am now able to click the seekbar Smile

However I noticed that you can not click the "Repeat" button with the mouse. All other buttons are clickable.

Any chance that could be fixed?
Possibly. I'll try to look at it this weekend. It's because of the nature of it being three different buttons, if I remember correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seekbar supports mouse?0