Seekbar supports mouse?
(2015-06-18, 23:08)MacGyver Wrote: Possibly. I'll try to look at it this weekend. It's because of the nature of it being three different buttons, if I remember correctly.

Cool Smile

Also I just realized those little up and down white arrows in the Favorites Menu are also not clickable with the mouse.

If those could be made clickable that would be great too Smile

Thanks a a lot!!!
(2015-06-18, 23:15)gate1975mlm Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 23:08)MacGyver Wrote: Possibly. I'll try to look at it this weekend. It's because of the nature of it being three different buttons, if I remember correctly.

Cool Smile

Also I just realized those little up and down white arrows in the Favorites Menu are also not clickable with the mouse.

If those could be made clickable that would be great too Smile

Thanks a a lot!!!

Update!!!

I think I just realized those little arrow were never ment to be clickable. I think they are there just to let you know there are more video files to scroll though Smile

Sorry about that.
(2015-06-18, 23:01)gate1975mlm Wrote: However I noticed that you can not click the "Repeat" button with the mouse. All other buttons are clickable.

All fixed. Here.

The problem was that there is no button in Kodi that can be pressed 3 times and then display 3 different images so the actual Repeat button is invisible and had no width or height, this was making it impossible to "press" it for real. I modified the fake button's size to match the 3 fake button image sizes, and then moved all of the fake button images to the left so that they display directly over the fake button area. See, simple. Big Grin

Long story short, the Repeat button works now with a mouse/touch.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2015-06-19, 19:06)MacGyver Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 23:01)gate1975mlm Wrote: However I noticed that you can not click the "Repeat" button with the mouse. All other buttons are clickable.

All fixed. Here.

The problem was that there is no button in Kodi that can be pressed 3 times and then display 3 different images so the actual Repeat button is invisible and had no width or height, this was making it impossible to "press" it for real. I modified the fake button's size to match the 3 fake button image sizes, and then moved all of the fake button images to the left so that they display directly over the fake button area. See, simple. Big Grin

Long story short, the Repeat button works now with a mouse/touch.

Thanks so much you are the man!!! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seekbar supports mouse?0