Recorded TV - Sort by Show
Excellent App, and thanks for the effort to build!

Feature request: When reviewing the recorded TV list, can we sort the episodes by show? Maybe it's in there and I just haven't found it. I've got hundreds of recorded shows, and it's only showing (and sorting by) the episode title, so can't tell which show a particular episode belongs to.

Happy to help test, etc if needed.

Thanks!
Thank you Smile

Oh yes, sorting options, and not only on the recorded TV list, is in my TODO list!
Thanks @JoetheFox!

In the WMC PVR add-in, the "Recorded TV" list is implemented as a "folder" for each show, along with the number of episodes, and then selecting the show folder shows the actual episodes. The show folders are sorted by date (of most recent eprisode) or show name alphabetically. Hope that makes sense

Let me know if you need any testing help. My setup is OpenELEC (XBMC) + Windows Media Center PVR + iOS Remote App.

Happy to help as a thanks for your time investment.
Nice Smile

thus mainly (you may have noticed that I don't use to record too much Smile ) the structure is (in the order as you have described):

TV show name > episodes (by default ordered by record date or episode number?)

And where is placed, for example, a record that isn't a tv show? it has an own folder also (where inside there is the actual record) and is displayed together with the tv show's folders?
Photo 
Yes that's right for the sort order. Episodes that are not part of "shows" are at the top level, sorted after the show folders, and not in their own folders.

Make Sense?
Yep clear Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recorded TV - Sort by Show0