OS X XBMC 13.0 Gotham update. XBMC quit unexpectedly!!!
I've been having this problem since I updated to 13.0.
I've been using XBMC for a long time now and I've never had this problem before.
It won't even open now. I'll double click the app to open but something pops up that says "XBMC quit unexpectedly.
Click to reopen to open application again.
Click report to see more detailed information etc..."
I've clicked reopen at least a dozen times now and it takes me back to the pop-up. I hope there's a fix for this..

i'd appreciate any help I can get Sad

here's link
http://pastebin.com/yZe48DCE
You need to include a crash report at least. Just paste a copy to pastebin and post a link here. Might also be a good idea to do the same with any xbmc log that is being created.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I found the crash reporter in my log but there isn't anything listed in it. It's empty. All I have is a diagnostics report that has the word CRASH in red written on it.
How about the one that pops up when xbmc crashes. There should also be an xbmc log.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
http://pastebin.com/6jsw0pXX

this is what pops up in the log.
Im so confused.
hello,

I have the same problem.
My xbmc quit unexpectedly....with version : XBMC 13.0Git:20140504-0d1d803 (compiled: May 3 2014)
I have OS X 10.9 (13A603).

Who can help me please?
many thanks,

best regards
Please read the previous posts. No one here has ESP. They won't know anything about your situation if you don't post logs, crash reports, error messages, etc. If you provide this basic info many people will be glad to try and help.
@kattaballinn - delete /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/guisettings.xml - it looks like there is a wonky window size saved there (no clue how it happend) and you left XBMC in windowed mode last time it worked. Removing the file will regenerate XBMCs settings with default values and should let you in again.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham update. XBMC quit unexpectedly!!!0