Win Weird Show Identification
I am using the most recent nightly. I am using Video / Files to navigate my content currently. The app has mis-identified some folders. For example, under TV shows, I have a subfolder named Hercules. It has somehow identified is as Young Hercules. I also do have a Young Hercules subfolder, and it has been identified as Young Hercules (there are now these two folders with the same name in the app). One has artwork (ironically, the wrong one), and the other does not. How do I go about fixing that? Also, is there a way to disable identification for a specific folder? Not for these above, but in my Downloads folder, I have subfolders named "1", "2", and "3" as just a way to divide up content not yet watched, and it has combined 1 and 2 into a show named "1 Night 2 Days", it seems. Please advise. Thank you.
PS - I do have Watchdog installed, and I will be using the Library too. Anyway, I think it's the same in there.
I found how to Refresh and match with the correct show, and I ended up setting the downloads folder to entirely Local only, unfortunately. I still have one issue, though. The TV show called Twisted is not showing using the Refresh method, yet it is in thetvdb. Any ideas?

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=267815&lid=7
Name it correctly its called Twisted (2013)
Okay, I will try that. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird Show Identification0