Downloading subtitles?
I apologize in advance if this is an easy question. Very new to Transparency as a theme and fairly new to XBMC. I haven't been able to figure out how to download subtitles for shows. When I switched from Confluence over to Transparency, I seem to have lost the function to download new subtitles, or do not know how to locate them. I have XBMC subtitle ad on enabled, but while in a show if I choose to browse for subtitles, there is nothing there for the current episode, only old ones. I figure the process is slightly different than in the default skin but I haven't figured it out yet. Any help is very much appreciated.
(2014-05-07, 03:50)suckmykiss Wrote: I apologize in advance if this is an easy question. Very new to Transparency as a theme and fairly new to XBMC. I haven't been able to figure out how to download subtitles for shows. When I switched from Confluence over to Transparency, I seem to have lost the function to download new subtitles, or do not know how to locate them. I have XBMC subtitle ad on enabled, but while in a show if I choose to browse for subtitles, there is nothing there for the current episode, only old ones. I figure the process is slightly different than in the default skin but I haven't figured it out yet. Any help is very much appreciated.

Yes, I Noticed that too...
More detailes to come later... I'm not home right now
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
the way subtitles are handled is the same across all skins.
which version of xbmc are you using?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-05-07, 10:37)ronie Wrote: the way subtitles are handled is the same across all skins.
which version of xbmc are you using?

XBMC 12.3

(2014-05-07, 08:58)tomer953 Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 03:50)suckmykiss Wrote: I apologize in advance if this is an easy question. Very new to Transparency as a theme and fairly new to XBMC. I haven't been able to figure out how to download subtitles for shows. When I switched from Confluence over to Transparency, I seem to have lost the function to download new subtitles, or do not know how to locate them. I have XBMC subtitle ad on enabled, but while in a show if I choose to browse for subtitles, there is nothing there for the current episode, only old ones. I figure the process is slightly different than in the default skin but I haven't figured it out yet. Any help is very much appreciated.

Oh good, thank you!
(2014-05-07, 08:58)tomer953 Wrote:

Were you able to find anything that might help me? Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading subtitles?0