Terrible Add-on problem!!!!!??????
Star 
wonder what has happened with Gotham? I recently installed Gotham, a fresh install, on a brand-new Android phone I just bought. I went through the regular procedures and I was shocked to notice that 85% of the add ons that I tried to add were marked as "incompatible" and I was unable to install these add ons? I was using repos marked as Gotham compatible. what's even stranger is, I uninstalled Gotham, I installed Frodo and then I installed my add ons and then I upgraded to Gotham. now gotham complained "loudly" that the add-ons were "incompatible" and keeps suggesting that I remove them or mark them as bad, et cetera. Gotham suggests I should remove them immediately, every day, but they ALL work FINE?! has anyone else experienced this, what is the problem here? why in the world does the Gotham program report that certain add ons are "incompatible" or "dependency not met" and should be removed, but when you IGNORE the suggestions from Gotham, these BAD add ons work perfectly fine? Ever since the September monthly build auds things keep getting perpetuated even though they are being reported as errors. Video not showing, etc. don't get me wrong Gotham is wonderful it's fast, Frodo was Jittery and rough to watch. but what is up with Gotham, what is going on with the add ons?
The problem!!?!?!?! is that the addon authors have not updated their addons to be compatible with Gotham!?!?!?
Even if they work nonetheless, the authors must mark the as compatible with gothams api version.
I thought that too, except the repo authors have a certain folder for gotham and a certain folder for frodo. I installed the gotham version, not frodo, with the above results. the add-ons marked "incompatible", that don't work, I can't talk about, or I will be banned
Then go to the forum where those add-ons are supported then, as it's almost certainly a problem with the add-ons you use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Terrible Add-on problem!!!!!??????0