Win Live Stream Problems
Video 
Hi Guys
This is my first post!
I recently took interest in the XBMC Android TV Box' and decided to install XBMC onto my laptop 'Frodo'.
I have installed sports devil and p2p streams add-on, i have acestream, but when attempting to play live streams it will work for around 5 minutes and then cut out taking me to that live streams page
Any solution?
I also have a problem playing a range of streams from places sources like HDfoots.com through Sports-devil, i select to play the stream e.g. Sky Sports 1 HD, it says working in the bottom for about 10 seconds and then the working disappears, so i click the stream again and the same happens
PLEASE HELP ANYONE!
I love the idea of the box and being able to watch football for free without having to pay stupid prices and i hear people raving about Sports Devil but it doesn't seem so for me, if anyone has a solution to these problems or any other sources in XBMC please tell me!
Thanks! Big Grin
Hey Tommofree,

Did you end up finding a fix for your issueHuh I'm having the same exact problem with HDFOOTS.COM, unable to stream BEIN Sports (any channel). It shows working for 5 seconds and then nothing happens. Its only on my windows pc, on android it works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Stream Problems0