Win Plugins Won't Install
Just installed on my WIndows 8.1 x64 bit. Just tried to download and install plugin through XBMC but nothing happens after it downloads and says working. Just goes back to "install". Does not show up on my device. Tried with zip file as well. Does nothing.

Ideas?
Same here. Kind of frustrating.
Check the debug log (wiki)
Can you tell me where the I can find the debug log?
Click on the link in my above post.
Here is the current log. I tried to download and install the XBMC log uploader. That one didn't work either.

edit: do not paste logs into posts on the forum, use pastebin or xbmclogs for this.

XBMC is also allowed through the firewall in public and private networks. It gets weather info fine. That was the only plugin that worked. Weather Underground and Library Autoupdatr.

Here is what happenned when I tried to install Youtube Plugin

edit: do not paste logs into posts on the forum, use pastebin or xbmclogs for this.
I'm no expert but it looks like it is having trouble downloading the addon. Also you're running Gotham but its trying to download frodo addons. Have you tried force refreshing the repositories? You can do so via the context menu in the addon menu.

Also always post full debug logs and post them to a site like pastebin or similar, with a link to the paste on the forums.
I did refresh repository but does teh same thing. CLick install downloads, working, nothing. Does not install.

Here is the bigger log. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=13...ile%2c.log
Bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugins Won't Install0