[RELEASE] DramaGo (Asian Drama) Video On Demand
Just created this for personal use. Great site has a lot of content, very fast and all the video sources rarely buffers. This is an asian drama site with english subtitles. Has Hong Kong, Korean, Taiwanese, japanese drama etc...

again you can get it from https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Will try it out thank you. Any chance you will get get your addons to work on Gotham soon?

Thank you.
thank you i like korean dramas
Looks like google took the download down.
Thanks for the add-on.

The links to play all parts does not work for me. Also, after playing the first part -- I need to restart xvmc before playing the next part on any video. I'm using xvmc on ouya with stream mod.
Hi, I'm unable to use this addon due to script errors. Using Gotham. Am i doing something obviously wrong? This addon is exactly what I have been looking for...
Hello DKnight. A newbie here. Watch Korean movies a lot as I love their action films. However some of the movies have broken links --- Big Fight, Gangster High, Doomsday Party -- to name a few. Are these movies still up? Thanks...
(2015-09-14, 05:51)Ludong Wrote: Hello DKnight. A newbie here. Watch Korean movies a lot as I love their action films. However some of the movies have broken links --- Big Fight, Gangster High, Doomsday Party -- to name a few. Are these movies still up? Thanks...

nope it's not available
Hello DKnight, i from south east asia, I really love your addons, especially dramago n Viki, as for now for dramago, I love Korean drama hd, but most of the link seem not working, except the new 1, as I download ur zip today, n for Viki, some of the video, or I can say most, can't watch, may be geolocation restrictions, I did switch on the proxy, still can't worked, n ty again, hope to hear from u soon Wink

p/s : everything seems OK, looks like only running man links got problem, both dramago n Viki Wink
Hi DKnight, dramogo display "application update required". Can you please update the addon?
Thanks a lot.
Yeah, me too got the same error Wink
source was updated I have to check it out
Yeah,me too.I cannot update dramago.
this is fixed I just pushed an update
Thanks a lot DKnight

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DramaGo (Asian Drama) Video On Demand0