3D Detection, changing Video filenames flags
Morning,

Just upgraded to XBMC 13 and trying to get my 3D business sorted.

I use a program called Media Centre Master (Great Program) to organize my collection, it tags 3D files with [HSBS-3D] e. g Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug - The (2013) [HSBS-3D].

Now one of the detection methods in XBMC for 3D files is by the name. In advancedsettings.xml it is possible to change the Video filenames flags for 3D files.

What I would like help with is how to edit the relevant section in advancedsettings.xml (see below) to reflect the naming convention of MCM, [HSBS-3D] :-

<!-- Filename triggers for 3D (stereoscopic) mode. -->
<stereoscopicregex3d>[-. _]3d[-. _]</stereoscopicregex3d>
<stereoscopicregexsbs>[-. _]h?sbs[-. _]</stereoscopicregexsbs>
<stereoscopicregextab>[-. _]h?tab[-. _]</stereoscopicregextab>
<stagefright>
<!-- -1 is default, 0 is never used this codec, 1 is always use this codec, bypassing blacklist -->
<useavccodec>-1</useavccodec>
<usevc1codec>-1</usevc1codec>
<usevpxcodec>-1</usevpxcodec>
<usemp4codec>-1</usemp4codec>
<usempeg2codec>-1</usempeg2codec>
<useswrenderer>false</useswrenderer>
</stagefright>
<disablehi10pmultithreading>false</disablehi10pmultithreading> <!-- If you want hi10p decoded only on one CPU, set this to true. It will be renamed to disableswmultithreading for gotham +1 -->

Thanks for any input in advance
In the <stereoscopicregexsbs> tag, I would try changing "[-. _]h?sbs[-. _]" to simply "HSBS-3D". You'll probably have to restart to get it to see the change.

In these regexes, the square brackets are used to indicate one of a series of delimiters, so don't put the square brackets in the regex.

Anyway, I'm surprised your media manager won't let you change the tag it uses for 3D files.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Thx , I will try it out.
And . . . ?
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Detection, changing Video filenames flags0