No UPnP servers showing in Gotham
Hi

I use XBMC on my Raspberry Pi to stream video from my PC and NAS. I just updated to Gotham and everything went fine but when I tried to add a UPnP source neither of my 2 usual servers (Stora NAS and Serviio on PC) are listed. I tried adding a source manually by browsing (bottom option on 'add source' list) and both the servers were shown - I managed to add my Stora but when I tried to add Serviio I get an error message saying I do not have permission.

Can anyone suggest what could be the problem? I didn't have any problems using Frodo, they just both showed up under UPnP and I added them with no problem. I don't know what to try as I'm pretty new to all this so any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Jamie
XBMC 12.1 & 12.2 had Broken UPnP code, but was fixed in 12.3. Me thinks that its broken again with the latest build. Its the main reason why I stay at 12.3.
UPNP is working fine over here. We even demoed UPNP on the LinuxTAG exhibition running nightlies. Do you have any costum advancedsettings or alike? Try to rename the .xbmc folder and give it a try with a default XBMC. If everything is fine there it must be related to one of your settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No UPnP servers showing in Gotham0