Raspberry PI Crashes on the XMBC 13.0 Gotham
Sad 
Raspberry PI Crashes on XMBC 13.0 Gotham all the time when I'm searching for movies ore in preferences. Besides that the subtitles search is not working properly anymore and most of the time I get script failures when I try to use 1 Channel, Icefilms and other add-ons.
When I use opensubtitles.org. to search for subtitles for the Add-ons, I get al kinds of other subtitles that are not belonging to the movie.
The XBMC 12 version was working fine.Please solve these bugs ore tell me how I uninstall. this 13 version.

Best regards,

Paul
Subtitle services have been changed for Gotham - they are actually better than before & easier to setup (see Wiki)

Given that you have other issues as well though, you may have some conflicts or issues with the upgrade and are possibly better to start with a fresh install. It's also possible your SD card/USB stick is beginning to go and the heavy write stresses of the upgrade process is highlighting it.

Gotham is much faster and IMO better on the Pi than Frodo - my advice is to stick with it rather than going back to Frodo.

Also please be aware of our piracy and forum rules when postingWink
I am experiencing similar problems. I am using openelec on my PI. Everything is much quicker, but when I leave the PI running and come back a couple of hours later,it has frozen with an error message from search (I don't do a search it must do it itself).

Oh and when I start it, it complains about an add-on being incompatible.
It will be marked as incompatible if the addon Developer has not yet updated for Gotham. Check back to wherever it was downloaded from.
If the problem is consistent uploading a debug log & posting the link here may help.
(2014-05-11, 01:40)garynl Wrote: I am experiencing similar problems. I am using openelec on my PI. Everything is much quicker, but when I leave the PI running and come back a couple of hours later,it has frozen with an error message from search (I don't do a search it must do it itself).

Oh and when I start it, it complains about an add-on being incompatible.

Have you got uPnP enabled?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1592304
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1704607

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry PI Crashes on the XMBC 13.0 Gotham0