help req for "TV Shows" library Data
Hi all,

I'm still going through some difficulty's with regards to smb shares.

This is in regard to ATV2 an ipad and also win7 laptop.....

using frodo 12.1 and the basic Confluence" skin, I have managed to get a "test drive" connected via my router to be seen via smb on ATV2 and it shows up as "Movies" I used EMM to do the scraping offline, and all info shows up above "Movies" as "Recently added Movies", so far so good.

I have tried to do the same with "TV Shows" and this is where i have hit a dead end, I Cannot get "TV Shows" and the TV programs within the folder to show up the same way as "Movies" does.

I have to click on "Videos" then go into "Files" to see what it is I'm after.

Is there no way of being able to view "TV Shows" the same way as "Movies".....

I've also noticed that below "Movies" I now have sub sections called "Recently added" "Title" "Genres" "Years" and "Actors" and all of these work well.
There is also an image of the recently added film above "Movie" (but nothing for the "TV Shows").

Am I missing something glaringly obvious.... If I have "Pictures" "Video" "Movies" "Music" "Programs" Shouldn't there be something for TV Shows.
If it's kept like this I have no way of being able to search through TV Shows for any particular Actor.

Any advice / help would be very much appreciated chaps....
Sorry for replying to my own message chaps but I thought if any other noobs are having similar problems I managed to find all my answers including a very good "How To" video here... http://xbmc.us/njbetzen/2012/08/01/begin...ork-share/ I hope it's okay to post this link as I found it to be very useful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help req for "TV Shows" library Data0