Music Library track numbering problems
Some of my albums are displaying tracks in the wrong order. It's mainly happening with bonus tracks. I've looked in the database and it seems that the the main tracks are being given track numbers like 65537, 65538 etc but the bonus ones are 17, 18, 19 etc in the itrack column of the song table. Where are these silly high track numbers coming from and what are they? How do I get XBMC to just use the track numbers in the ID3 tag?
May be another case of info messed up by the Musicbrainz tags. Check the offending songs in MP3Tag and see if those tags exist. If they do, delete them. There's a couple of threads on the issue here recently if you want more detail.
I deleted the database and rescanned using a different scraper but same issue. I'll have to have a dig. I didn't see anything wrong when I checked the files in MP3Tag. As a quick fix I just subtracted 65536 from every large track number in the database.
The high tracknumber means disk2 track 1 etc. i.e. it's disknumber *2^16 + tracknumber.

Fix the disknumber tags and all will be good.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library track numbering problems0