Need Help - Half Image loads and the rest is gray
Due to my crappy slow satellite connection A cover art and background image did not load correctly. I removed the movie from the library but it will not work. I tried it at midnight when I have unlimited speeds but it stays half gray.

I imagine it has something to do with cookies or cache but when I delete my cookies and cache in my internet options on control panel it does not work. Is there a way to do it on XBMC?
Never mind I figured out how to fix it.
Ok the problem is not fixed. I still need help. Some of the actor thumbnails are half gray as well. If I could find the thumbnail I could manually delete it but I can't.
I even tried removing the source and deleting the thumbnails (I backed them up first). Still does not work. I'm about to uninstall the program and re do it. It's really annoying me.
I've seen this before, you have some corrupt images and this can be cause for more issues in the future not to mention putting XBMC in a tissy. I'm not sure how the images get corrupted in the first place, but the usual suspects come to mind. Anyway the best way of dealing with this is go over your entire library and replace one a time.... a huger undertaking for some. My suggestion is to look at the C:\Users\PatK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails folders (there's a dozen or more folders) and depending on your O/S you should see your thumbnails as small Jpegs visually notice the ones that are half grey and just delete them. In operation of XBMC some will be missing covers, use the manual method to renew the images under extras>artwork>posters or refresh the entire scrape.
Yeah but there's hundreds of images. Only a few are half gray. You know how long it will take to find them. I'm about to uninstall it. There's just gotta be an automatic way.
Putting up a page 10 x 6 full of thumbnails and doing a quick visual scan for the colour grey, I can cover a folder in less than 2 minutes (on my GPU) and mufti-select the deletes,give or take 20 minutes. Deleting the thumbnail folders will clean it all up instantly, but then you would need to re-populate, Artwork Downloader would be best for that but certainly will take you longer than 20 minutes and put a heavy strain on the bandwidth. You make this sound painful, it' almost takes you longer to post messages about this, than just doing the job.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help - Half Image loads and the rest is gray0