"Clean Library" option is gone in gotham?
I dont understand why this would be removed....I am now stuck with 2 instances of every movie in my library and no way to delete them except manually 1 by 1....Confused I was really liking gotham at first but this is unacceptable. I think yall jumped the gun on this one fellas....
Nobody has jumped the gun on releaseing Gotham. It's simply that you don't know of the new features Smile

So if you go into Video Settings, at the bottom left of this popus window you will see "Settings level". By sucessively clicking "Settings level" using a mouse (or presumably you can do the equivalent using a remote) you can change from B"Aasic" to "Standard" to "Advanced" to "Expert". To be able to clean your library, you need "Settings level" at a minimum of "Advanced"...

Like so much these days RTFM is JAA Smile
I'm a XBMC novice :)
(2014-05-12, 07:12)skylarking Wrote: Nobody has jumped the gun on releaseing Gotham. It's simply that you don't know of the new features Smile

So if you go into Video Settings, at the bottom left of this popus window you will see "Settings level". By sucessively clicking "Settings level" using a mouse (or presumably you can do the equivalent using a remote) you can change from B"Aasic" to "Standard" to "Advanced" to "Expert". To be able to clean your library, you need "Settings level" at a minimum of "Advanced"...

Like so much these days RTFM is JAA Smile

Hey that worked....Blush Thanks for the tech support...can ya tell me why my galaxy s5 has problems with the audio going quiet while on speaker phone?Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Clean Library" option is gone in gotham?0